VIII

the next morning
Ranae Sanae Williams
9:30 pm

"Hey Jordan , what took your ass so long " raven chuckles as Jordan walks inside the house looking tired

"The bus you know they are always late it's the driver obviously like the fuck he's doing but anyways we shall get started .... now just stay still ...." it took about 15 minutes for Jordan to finish

and once she saw it she was in love with it . "Wow Jordan you're really talented , what other things can you do besides doing this ?" Raven was interested in Jordan

She had completely forgot about the altercation between her and Xavier , the situation . She was over him .

"Well I can cook , I can dance , I can sing but I don't feel like doing that , and speaking of cooking I can make some spaghetti for the both of us I mean if you want some ?" he asked , but raven already persisted .

"Alright we'll you just sit right here in the bed and wait while I go , I'll turn the tv on " the Kardashians was playing on the tv as she sat and glanced to the tv .

Jordan was busy adding salt into the spaghetti when he received a text from his dad...... he stood back as the spaghetti was boiling , waiting to find out what his dad was gonna say next .

"Jordan whenever you're ready , you can see me ! If you'd want to " ....

About 14 years ago , his dad(Lance) and his mother( Raina)were arguing over him cheating on her and suddenly starts to get aggressive and when 5 year old Jordan wanted to do something about it , Lance cusses and starts to beat him until he cried .

Raina on the other hand , fought him back and lance immediately started to throw a huge fit saying mean things about Raina and especially Jordan .

It was obvious he was an awful and unsupportive husband . He never showed up to Jordan's kindergarten, fifth grade and eighth grade graduation .. and during the art show in the tenth grade one time, he never showed up

And worst of all he held both of them hostage , Raina had to work from home instead of in person and even she needed to go the store, he would go with her .....

When she talks to other people, he would watch her every move .

His life felt like hell for him , to him .

date : August 25, 2018
5:30 pm

"Aw damn the ball was almost in there fuck !" 14 year old jordan and his friends were playing soccer .

"Ha I win again ! It's okay man you can try another time I gotta go I have to be at my cousins wedding ... ugh" they all chuckle

"At least you'll be doing something fun , I can't even get out the house !" Jordan replied . Everyone daps each other up before jordan walks back to his house seeing an angry 32 year old Lance .

"Son where were you ? Why did it take your ass so long ? You said it wouldn't be that long you lied to me Jordan why ?" Lance stood there trying to cry but no tears were flooding his face

" dad are you serious right now ? I just got over there like fricking 20 minutes ago , my friend had to go to his cousins wedding-"

"I don't care ! I DONT CARE ! You was supposed to be here by your curfew time ? Or you didn't know about that huh ? " the argument between Lance and Jordan was getting heated that jordan wanted to just go upstairs and continue with this painting but 6 foot lance was blocking .

"Dad okay ! Uh I'm sorry but i didn't take that long ! Matter fact I'm not even sorry ! You've been very strict for the longest ! You can't even let mom work from home anymore ! You even try to watch her every move ! It's like your holding us hostage or something ? You think you're controlling us but you're just one sick ass father THATS WHAT YOU ARE!"