XVI

Raven Sanae Williams
5:30 pm
December 6 2021

"ugh my legs are ashy as fuck !" Raven places a little ounce of lotion rubbing it on her whole left leg then her right leg .

she was almost ready for her date with Angel . She puts on her sandals , grabbing her purse and phone .

"ohhhh okay I see you raven so what does this Angel boy look like ?" her mother would sometimes be nosy and it's annoying to raven sometimes

"well he's uh uh light skin or brown skin uh I forgot hehehe " she scratches her hair before looking out the window waiting for Angel to show up

"Mhm you remember your curfew time .... I know you're 18 but you still under this roof so .... Julian come wash these dishes isn't it your day ? Hold on he better not be playing that shitty  GTA game " the dad was mumbling under his breath looking for Julian .

"Oh he's here ! Oh hey yeah I'm ready let's go " raven and Angel both approach , getting inside the car sitting beside each other .

"You look mighty gorgeous Raven ! I appreciate you for replying to my em . Most girls don't do that ...." He looks down at his shoes for some reason

"Why what's wrong ? " raven wanted to know the reason Angel was feeling upset all of a sudden . "It's cause .... I feel like nobody else besides you like me ... everyday people looking at me like something wrong with me calling me ugly and shit ." Raven had disbelief cause she knew damn well he wasn't ugly she knew they were tripping

"Angel you not ugly .... Don't be like that you are one fine handsome gentleman and plus ignore them they just jealous you know "  Angel gives a sexy wink at her before he started driving to the destination.

once they got to their destination Raven hops out the car holding her dress so it would get stuck to the car door . They both walk inside Red lobster sitting in the seat close to the window .

"this place smells nice . You been here before ?" the waitress was writing down the orders they had requested .

"uh no actually I mean I ate some from here but like you know I never came here physically if you know what I mean -" they both laugh as they wait for the orders to be at their table

"Not gonna lie you're the most funniest girl I have ever talked to . I hope we can go beyond than being friends " the way he was smiling and even the wink turned Raven on she started to fantasise .

Raven: ughhhh yesss keep going keep going *mons*
Angel: like this baby ?
Raven: yeah *moans*
Angel: raven ? Raven raven ?

He snaps his fingers making Raven move again . "Oh I'm so sorry I was thinking of my room uh I forgot to clean it oops " she lied not wanting Angel to know she was fantasising .

"this drink taste good mmhhhh " raven continued to sip and sip she almost forgot to finish her food .

once they finished , raven decided to stay at this place until her curfew time would approach since it was at least 7:30 pm .

she gets inside his room , it was only a couch and the tv standing and also a bed .

"oh my fault I just moved in here like two days ago I'm still like buying some things so yeah .... " Angel scratches his hair in embarrassment .