XXIX

𖥸Raven Sanae Williams 𓂀
* Monday Aug 30 2022 *

"Good morning you two awww looking just like your y'all's daddy" Raven whispered as she notices Raheem was still on the other side, snoring loudly.

Raven lifts her body up from the bed, carrying one of the twins specifically Sabrina. As she held Sabrina in her arms she began to smile, knowing that she will do everything to protect her children.

"Time to feed " she sang along as she approaches the kitchen, filling the baby bottles up with milk. "Morning sweetie omg I'm almost late for work hold on I need a eat " Raheem quickly hands out a plate on the counter next to the microwave.

"See you later my love " Raheem placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving the premises. Now it was just only Raven and the twins .

*5:30 pm *

As Raven was watching the conjuring, which was playing on the big tv in the living room, she suddenly hears Sabrina crying, in which she turns around trying to quiet her.

"Come here come here- who's that ?" After ten times of aggressive knocking, she finally opens the door looking at Milan holding out her arms , "Omg Milan how is it going come on in !"

"It's been great ! Wow this place is nice okay girl I see y'all but I just wanted to come visit because I was bored and lonely-"

"What happened with you and that ole boy ?" Milan began to frown as she turns around towards Raven, "he cheated ugh he a fucking jerk girl I'm telling you !"

"Girl fuck him you will find someone that's right for you ! Just take a break at least or something " Milan shakes her head agreeing with ravens suggestion. The two continually conversations about the movie that was playing on the tv until Raheem came back.

"Well hello heem welcome back what happened ?" Raheem gently drops his work bag before sitting down, "well they needed someone else but I go tomorrow- oh hey Milan what's up " he greeted, "hey Raheem well I gotta go take my sister to kumon I'll see y'all later "

The three wave to each other before Milan finally closed the front door. "So you ready cause I am in the mood...." raven laid her legs across raheem, placing her arms around his shoulders , "great now I am hard baby- okay let's go " he carries her way to their room to do their first round for the day.

Raheem pulls the clothes off ravens body, whilst staring at her shiny brown eyes with raven doing the same as she also strips down raheems clothes, "come here baby " he whispered grabbing her legs, and placing his whole head in between.

"Aughhhh oh my goodness " raven leaves out a moan as she attempted to grab his head, "I'm going to cum raheeem- I'm gonna cum-" she was interrupted by raven letting the juice release from her vagina.

Raheem lifts his body up, shoving his fingers inside her aggressively, "rah-rah-rah-Raheem-Raheem " she begins to stutter due to the way Raheem began to finger her.

He places himself on top of her, now about to place his dick inside, with raven opening her mouth as she was shocked by the size of it, "let's do this sexy " he whispers again shoving it inside.

"Oh Raheem oh Raheem oh Raheem-"

"Oh oh- oh Yasmine-" suddenly raven stops speaking and looks at Raheem as if she desperate wanted to smack him. "What's wrong baby-" he then looked at himself in the mirror realizing he said another girls name.

"Who's Yasmine ? " the room went silent for thirty seconds before raven yelled in his face, quickly jumping from the bed, "wait raven wait it's not what you think I swear "

"WHO THE FUCK IS YASMINE RAHEEM! Please tell me !" Raheem stood there shaking with his hands under his chin, "Yasmine is some girl I used to know and I'm sorry I love you raven!" Raven had a hard time trusting Raheem so she walks back to the living room sitting down with Sabrina in her lap.

"Don't speak to me Raheem I don't trust you"

"What's that suppose to mean? I just said I was sorry baby come on-"

"DONT TOUCH ME !" Raven screams, causing Sabrina to begin crying, "great now she crying cause you made me scream !" Raven got up walking to the kitchen doing her best shushing the baby.

"Baby she's my ex but I promise I don't talk to her anymore... just look in my contacts right here her name not on here! And I blocked her everywhere I swear "

The way Raheem pleaded, kneeling on the floor raven finally forgave him. "Okay fine heem I forgive you now can you make some food for the both of us? I need to shower these two "

While Raheem placed one plate of mac and cheese in the microwave, he felt a hard buzz in his shorts, pulling out the phone to see a bunch of notifications from his ex Yasmine.

Apparently she unblocked him and claims she missed him, but he wasn't having it. He ignores the text and instead focused on the Mac and cheese. "Damn it bro " he finally pulls out his phone blocking his ex for good.

"Okay they're sleeping let's eat and watch some movies together " Raheem placed the plates on the table as raven finds a movie to watch. Raheem then looks at raven and becomes proud of himself being with her.

From being a shy silent boy to now a brave, loyal and  loving kind type of boyfriend, "is there something on my face bae ?" raven touches her right cheek

Instead of Raheem replying, he placed his juicy lips on her lips, adding tongues together, " I will never stop loving you baby girl " raven blushes before they laid on each other for the last time.