XIX

Raven Sanae Williams
*monday *

"Okay students, I hope you guys are ready for a quiz..." every student in the class besides raven began to groan out of anger, "I know whatever but don't worry as long as you studied y'all got this" the teacher replied.

"I hope this quiz is short I can't do fucking fifty questions it's annoying " Milan whispers to ravens are, "me too girl at least fifteen to twenty questions I guess " they both shake heads in agreement as the teacher approaches .

Once they all got the quiz, the time started. After an hour, only one student wasn't done yet but most students including both raven and Milan were finished with the quiz.

"Okay Gabs, it's time. Thank you very much. Okay so during this time you can conversante but please.... no horse playing and no loud noises either thank you" the students began to talk and move seats as they do.

Raven feels a hard buzz from her phone , realizing angel attempted to FaceTime her but she was taking quiz so she wasn't able to. She feels the nervousness grow inside her as she asks to use the restroom.

She finally walks to the restroom, heading inside the big stall FaceTiming Angel.

Angel: what's up? You ain't answer me
R: oh sorry I was taking a quiz that's why
Angel; oh damn really? My bad
R: oh it's okay don't worry baby so what you doing
Angel: shoot I'm in class, do you wanna hang out in the other floor
R: I don't know my fifth period teacher don't play when it comes to time
Angel; shit fuck is it uh miss Williams
R: yeah
Angel: shoot... we'll then when get back to my place we'll actually it's a new place but it's a surprise
R: oooh
Angel: yeah imma show you after school ight catch you later baby girl
R: okay baby bye...

Raven heads back to class, sitting back down in her seat. She looks around for Milan , then finds her with a boy giggling next to each other. She then goes on instagram and goes love.

She brushes her hair with her fingers as the comments roll in, she then looks at the comments and smiles, knowing they were lovely comments.

She then sees angels username in the live, he then starts to spam the comments making people pissed. "Bae stop lol" she giggles, covering her mouth with her right hand.

"Omg you live hey follow me wait type in my name it's right here " raven types in the random classmates ig in the comments, "preciate it rav " they head back to their seat when the bell rings

It was already dismissal , she patiently waits for Angel to pull up. Meanwhile she catches Milan and the same boy kissing each other, "ooou y'all cute " Milan then poses and walks to the bus with him

"That's my bestie " she murmurs. Finally, Angel shows up and she hops inside the vehicle, "wait so what does the place look like ?"

"Nah I wanna show you I ain't gonna say nothing or give you a hint , wait til we get there" for some reason, raven was nervous. But this wasn't the first time she felt like this.

When she was 12, she was told that there was a surprise present she would get for her birthday at that time. But as soon as they got to the place, the nervousness grew down as she begun to smile.

"Omg this place it's like a mansion? Wait is it only for the two of us? How's you get this?"

"My brother, he a ... well you know putting you on with houses or something I don't know but let's get inside a fly just got in my face. " he scratches the inside of his ear as he closes the front door.

"Ouuu a pool in the back,my goodness Angel you're really a savior for real! I love you"

"Anything to make you and me happy my love! Now give me some sugar sexy ass " they both giggle while removing each others clothes.

Raven leaves out a loud moan as he shoves his three fingers up her v-way. She jumps up for about three times, until he finally pulls her down, "don't move baby" he whispers in her ear.

He then flips her over, placing his dick inside her hole and slaps her cheeks as she holds on to the white pillow with red dots in the front. "Again ! Keep going FUCK!" She screams .

He goes in deep and she moans even more and more as he does it harder and harder. Finally, they both catch their breath as they fell on the couch next to each other, "I'm def getting pregnant omg " she giggles

"Oh it'll happen soon. We gonna have a family-" he was interrupted by a phone call which was from ravens father.

She looks at Angel then looks back at her phone and declined the call, she knew what would happen if she answered, "my goodness I thought I blocked him ugh "

"Imma order us some food, I was gonna make something... hold on why don't we make something together? " raven shook her head in agreement, they both wanted to make Philly steak cheese rolls.

*later *

"Wow, baby they're ready let's eat! Oooh shit they smell good " Angel rubs his hands together when they sat down , placing then napkins besides each other.

"Mmm this is good I'm glad we made something I didn't feel like getting food from DoorDash bar "

"Lol same, I don't know It's been a while since I made something. I remember making chocolate chip with my cousins when they came to the us." Angel says as he reminisces.

"Aww they're still here ?" "Nah they're in the DR right now " he replied, "aw okay. Well baby I just wanted to say that I love you! You are the best man I've ever head ever in my life"

"And you're the best girl I've ever head in my life! You my first real lovely smart sexy ass girl! Love from moon and back "

"Awwwwe-" they both were cut off by a knock at the door. Angel approaches the door and opens it. There were two officers at the door, making Angel confused

"Hello did anything happen ?" He asked, "hello do you know this lady right here" he examines the photo of raven on the paper above " MISSING " but he had to lie

"Nah I haven't seen her-"

"Yes you have! SHE RAN AWAY WITH YOU!" Ravens dad approaches Angel, trying to look for his daughter ringside the house

"I found her, raven you're coming with me-"

"NO IM NOT COMING WITH YOU DAD WHAT THE HELL!" She tried pulling herself away but his arms were strong she gave up

"What is y'all- why I'm going to jail? No! Bae help !" Angel began to breathe loudly as he was shoved inside the car.

"Dad ! dad ! " Angel hears raven crying for help as she was sent inside her dads car. He turns back around and starts crying.

"Shit" he mumbled.  "Thank you officers" he hears her dad as he drives away.