XXVIII

Raheem Hayden Jordan
* three months later*
*12:30 pm *

" can't believe I'm having a girl omg ! Do you think tell be two of them or just triplets ?"

"Hmm I think it'll be twins one will act like you and one will act like me- nah I'm just playing lol " Raheem and raven found out she was having a girl so they decided to go buy some clothes for their baby.

Once they were finished, they were in line waiting to scan the things they chose from the aisle, "good morning " raven smiled as she places the clothes on the scanner.

Once the cashier was done, Raheem swiped the card paying for all the clothes they got, with them finally greeting the cashier one more time and waving leaving the store.

"Wow wooh let's go back home ......" raven looked up at Raheem perplexed, "what do you mean? Your home or mines ?"

"Oh no I'm talking about my very own place! I will show you let's go " Raheem starts the car, strolling his way to his place that he bought with his money. Once he reached the destination, he brought out raven and closes her eyes until they got inside the house

"Okay take a look " raven immediately gasped. It was a two story house, 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms . "Oh wow this looks nice oh wow I'm guessing you've been saving up since you was in school huh?"

"Yeah I actually did! Specifically sophomore year " he replied, "damn boy look at you! That's my baby ! Okay wait when do we start bringing our stuff  here ?"

"Oh don't worry baby, during the break we bring our things over here! Now, we gotta go back class starts in a few minutes " the duo drove back to their destination, quickly heading to chemistry when the professor was already beginning todays lesson

"please be on time next time okay ?" Raven shook her head making the teacher turn back to her bord that was in front of her, " okay students you'll be in groups of 2 basically find a partner but no plying around okay? Y'all grown !"

Raven and Raheem immediately paired up together, sitting at a desk next to each other and soon Raven would see Leilani and Yasir sitting in front of them.

"Well we'll what's good Raven ? Aye what's up Rakeem ?"

"It's Raheem but whatever " yasir shrugged before turning back around kissing Leilani, "i know what you're trying to do and it ain't working but you know what I don't care I have a baby on the way so I am focusing on that my baby and school " Yasir a eyes enlarged once he heard the fact Raven was pregnant

"How the fuck-" Yasir was interrupted by professor Jackson approaching him to ask a question.

*an hour later *

Raven was by herself loading the washer full of clothes she wore recently, then closing it. "Aye Raven we need to talk" she was already annoyed once she heard Yasir voice getting closer and closer.

"Leave me alone Yas I have to take a nap like right now- let me go Yas what you doing ? YAS ! YASIR LET ME FUCKING GO-"

"Aye let her go bro what you doing ? She looks pregnant bruh ! Give her space! " a random college mate halted Yasir stupid attempt to kick her. "Thank you very much " Raven runs back to her room locking the door.