XXVI

༆Raven sanae Williams ༅☾
* one week later *
*11:30 am*

"Hey my mini me come here " raven jumps on Raheem as he places a few kisses around her, before placing her town

"so we're gonna go visit my family baby and it's gonna take four hours but we can stop by few places if I'm hungry lol so you ready?"

"Oh yes indeed I am CANT wait to meet your parents " raven and Raheem head back to their dorms, getting themselves dressed for the day. The two left the school, hopping inside his vehicle before he could start it.

Throughout the four hours, the two stopped by a grocery store to grab some snacks, then another hour they stopped to do their business, then an hour later they finally reached raheems house.

"We are here " his whispered. He knocks on the door, seeing his mother smile and hug him, "oh who is beautiful lady?" she shook ravens hand, "oh this my girlfriend raven and raven this is my mother "

"Nice to meet you Miss Jordan " , " it is nice to meet you too young lady come on in come on in! Your dad is at work right now but he'll be back later today miss raven do you want anything ?"

"Oh no I ate breakfast before leaving thank you " the mother shook her head, closing the pantry door , strolling her way back to her room. Raheem and Raven sat on the couch as the house got silent.

"Omg it's silent in here but hey let's go to my room we can watch a movie up there !" Raven and Raheem headed upstairs to his room and indulged in Shrek 2, with Raven's feet resting comfortably on Raheem's tummy.

"Your feet so pretty baby lemme suck 'em toes !" Raheem stuck out his tongue, grabbing one of ravens feet and gently sucking on them with his soft tongue, "omg Raheemyyyy " she left out a few moans as he continually indulged in sucking her feet.

then it had turned from sucking feet to sucking her kat. Raheem gently stripped her down, placing his face in between her legs. Placing his tongue on her clit, she immediately jumped up and back down, with white juice flowing out onto his whole face.

"You like that baby?" He whispered making raven immediately shook her head, unable to respond cause of the way Raheem was doing her.

He gently flips her body, making her lay on her stomach before he could even place his dick inside her hole, "aughhh fuck fuck fuck fuck " she loudly moans as he slaps her cheeks about three times.

They knew his mother was not in the house so they had the ability to be as loud they can be. Raven bites her lips as he flips her back over and places few kisses around her tummy, and caressing her titties.

Once they were finished, the two were catching their breath as they laughed at each other, "you're such a good kisser now come suck this baby pretty please?"

Raven turns over, grabbing his dick before giving the gawk, "oouuuuu shiittttttt ahhhrhhhh " was all he said as she aggressively spat, licked, and sucked on it as if it was a lollipop... (lol)

"I'm gonna cum raven... I'm gonna do- ughhh" raven felt the warm sensation flow inside her mouth, making her swallow.

"Now it's time for the big finish, you ready ?" Raven hops on the bed, opening her legs wide. She was scared at first but Raheem tries comforting her, "it's gonna be okay mamas" he whispered.

He shoves it inside her, hearing her scream for two seconds, "it's okay.... it's okay" raven felt his dick trying to rearrange her insides, placing her hand around his.

*three hours later *

"My legs are shaking ugh it must be cold lol" Raheem smirks as he continued talking about it, "lol my dick must have good huh?"

"Of course baby ughhh i wish we can do round two but there's people-" Raheem interrupts as he thought of something , "maybe we can just do it quietly or do it in the restroom we'll my restroom"

"Oh yessss okay let's go now " the duo head upstairs when they got blocked by Raheems uncle, "you two come stay downstairs we are about to watch a movie all together " Raheems face turned to a frown as he sat next to his cousin, seeing raven sitting in another couch next to his other cousin.

"Fuck what I'm gonna do?" he told himself, "uh actually I'm sleepy and so is my girlfriend we are gonna head upstairs-"

"No no Raheem it's okay and plus I know you ain't tired it's okay " Raheem knew he and raven were doomed. As the movie played throughout he kept looking at raven until he noticed she was asleep.

He smiled at her sleeping, admiring her beautiful face, "my gorgeous lady " he mumbled underneath his breath.

*three weeks later *

"Wooh we are finally back, so raven you ready for- raven are you okay?" She held onto him for one second until she quickly ran to the restroom. Raheem could hear her coughing and hacking.

"Raven baby you good what happened?" He stood back as he saw the door knob moving slowly, she opened the door nervously.

"I think I'm sick bae I don't know what's going on? I didn't eat anything that was expired so what's going on?" Raheem shrugged his shoulders until he was searching up on google.

He covered his mouth after looking at the results which included "morning sickness " . "Baby what wrong why you covering your mouth?"

"It says morning sickness- baby are you- you might be pregnant- I dont- I don't know " raven gasped, making herself run back to the restroom.

"No no I don't know if I am ready yet Raheem I don't know what will my parents say my goodness" he tries claiming her down by helping her gently breathe in and out

"It's okay baby just take a pregnancy test and see if you're really pregnant or not" raven grabs a pregnant test, going to the restroom for the third time. After she did everyhting, she received a result showing two lines which indicated that she was indeed pregnant.

"Baby- I'm gonna have a baby.... Are you ready? Yes or no?" Raheem just took a look at her for one minute before he can even reply, "uhm I- I'm ready if you are ready-"

"No no no not because of me, only you okay? Is it a yes or no?" Raheem confidently shook his head. Raven walked back to her dorm seeing Milan and her boyfriend buttnaked

"Omg best I'm so sorry uh bae let's go to the restroom shall we- sorry bestie "

"Oh it's fine it's fine " raven giggled a little bit. She sat down leaving a heavy, huge sigh as she took an excellent look at the pregnancy test. She thought of herself giving birth, and the two her and Raheem starting a family together.

Her phone then buzzed out if nowhere, giving her a scare, "oh shit " . She grabs it showing her mothers name displaying across.

"Hey mom.... Yes I'm great and you? That's wonderful" she only called raven to check up on her which made raven have a sigh of relief.