IV

Raven Sanae Williams
9:45 am
Monday September 3
(In dance class )

                                  ..........

"I wonder where that trashy bitch is I mean treeshy trashy bitch is ?" Milan and raven both laugh quietly as them and other girls were stretching .

The coach walks in feeling happy as hell , the girls got up and stood in line . "Okay girls we have our first competition this Saturday who's ready ?" They all cheer and clap especially raven , she has been waiting to be part of one

"Okay so I need y'all to be here by 8 in the morning like on the dot , sharp ! And bring snacks just in case if I'm unable to buy food for y'all before and or after ! " the girls were truly exhilarated

"Oooh yes can't wait to beat whoever we competing against ! " Milan and raven high five each other as bell has rung .

Raven walks out and sees Xavier feeling happy to hug him . "Awww there she is I've been waiting for you ! You said you was finished ?" , "yes but my coach wanted to say something else but what you doing here ? You finished before me huh " people sattted crowding the cafeteria as people were walking to their third period class

Markus was on his way to Art when he saw Raven and Xavier all up on each other while walking to class . At first he didn't care but then soon it got to him bad he wanted to throw shade but he wanted to keep it cool

On the other hand him and Kaysha were still talking but not like flirting type of talking it just friendly talk , " Markus there you are ! Where you been we almost late !" Kaysha grabs his hand as they were heading to Art three .

"It's just how are you going to be mad and heartbroken then go on to someone else a day alter like that makes no sense bruh !" Kaysha looked at him like "what did I do ?"

"Uh oh my bad I'm taking about Raven . She wasn't making any sense yesterday !  " Markus was heated as he kept going .

"Okay class you have an assignment due Thursday , you can check which assignment you have to do it has everything you need to have and do and yeah that's it ! " teacher sat down taking attendance as Markus and Kaysha walked in .

"Oh hello Markus they wanted to give you this certification for best senior art ! Good job " he smiles as he examines the certificate. His passion was to paint and become a famous artist .

"Good job yesss you did that now you did that ! " Kaysha sat down bringing out her pencils and sketchbook . Markus was still upset about him and raven breaking up he didn't want that to get in the way of his passion to paint .

[ skip ]

"So this weekend I'm having a party and I'm inviting everyone so I was wondering if you'd wanna go ? If you have somewhere to be then that's fine " Kaysha was hoping he would arrive to her party so she could have her move with him

Kaysha had a crush on Markus since the first day of senior year but he was with Raven at the time until the party on Friday night , Markus was drunk but he felt normal after .

But Kaysha on the other hand didn't care anymore , she didn't care what the negative side would be .

"Hmm I maybe will arrive , I just have to check my schedule for Saturday " Markus looks at his watch as time was going by .

[ lunch time ]
12:45 pm

Raven Sanae POV

Me and Xavier were chuckling about me screaming while someone as pushing me on the swing long time ago .

"Okay Nigga I was five years old not too much on me but anyways I know we both scared of the dark ! " Xavier scoffs becuase he knows he was scared of the dark .