XIII

Raven Sanae Williams
- Tuesday -
9:55 am

"Omg Jordan GET UP GET UP WE ARE TWO HOURS LATEEEEE !" Jordan quickly got up as he quickly rubs his eyes .

He looks at the time , quickly gets up also changing into his clothes before sneaking out the window and falling

"Ah shit hurry Raven I got you " he held out his arms and she falls on him eventually they both didn't get injured .

They ran to school hoping they wouldn't have to get a tardy but until , " Raven Williams Jordan Winston get a pass please thank you " the principal was swinging her keys around carefully walking back to her office .

"Damn well let's go .... " Raven gets her tardy pass waking to English when she sees August and another girl sitting in her seat

"Ugh excuse me I sit there " Raven tries to be respectful but the girl on the other hand was doing the opposite . She kept giving Raven side eye , eye rolls and smacking her teeth .

"Girl lets not today like let's not ..... you know what you can sit there I don't give a fuck " she looks at August before she walks away

"Ugh I never knew she was such a damn pussy but anyways " she hears the girl mumbling under her smelly breath .

"Come say it to my face ? Nah come do it right now ???? Oh okay ain't nobody a kissy but you bitch " she sat in another seat opening the book to page 234 like instructed on the board .

"Okay I'm back students thank you Jordan ! Alright students you know what to do ! You have until end of class and if you finish complete it at home cause this right here ! Due tomorrow thank you " the teacher sat down grading papers as people was chatting and laughing to each other

August was continuing to stare at Jordan as he saw him talking to Raven getting all close to her .

Obviously, he still has the desire for Raven . Then he thought finding a way  getting back at Jordan would be a great idea .

Apparently, Jordan's ex girlfriend Daysha came across August's instagram and was checking through following and saw Ravens instagram then went through Ravens following and saw Jordan's ig and screenshotted it

then she went to aug's dms asking him if he knew Jordan and of course he does .

She said she would give him something after school .... something she was told to promise not to do ......

Show anybody other than herself or Jordan a tape of them together doing the nasty . Daysha thought it would make Jordan want to come back to her and Aug thought it would make Raven come back to him again .

"damnnnnn ...." August was laughing before leaving the library .

"Raven what's up ? Why didn't you sit with me ? She left you know that ?" He was in front of her in the lunch line

"Oh I didn't know my bad lol but why was she so bitchy like ? I just said politely it was my seat .... Is she gonna be in the class for the rest of the year ?" Raven was hoping not because she didn't want to deal with that girl ....

"Oh nah she was just visiting the class , I doubt she'll be part of the class but you wanna come to my place maybe do homework together then watch a movie ?" August was biting his lips hoping a shake head "yes " from Raven but instead it was inconsistent.

"Sorry Augbut I have to study for my sixth period quiz with Jordan-" he starts to get irritated so he leaves a hard sigh .

"Auggie come on ! It's only one day and plus I will contact you like to FaceTime -"

"Nah I hate FaceTiming people ... like what is the point ? You know what I'mma just sit over there " august scoffs before leaving the line making Raven feel a bit bad .

She knew he wanted to talk to her more , but she had no other choice .

"Hey mamas , thanks for saving me a spot mwah .... ew collard greens? Are they serious "

"Nigga yes it's good and you gonna eat it , once you swallow that shit you gonna regret saying it ain't good lol but you nervous about the quiz tomorrow ?"

"Nah im good .... I know imma pass that ! It's feels hot in here fuck !" Jordan takes his jacket off revealing his tattoo that shows his month and day he was born .

"The tattoo looking cute when did you get that ?" she starts chewing on the cheeseburger .

"Oh I got This on my birthday .... yeah it was painful but hey it was worth it ."

[ skip ]

Jordan Winston
9:30 pm

"y'all better be sleeping don't want you getting up late tomorrow ....." ravens dad uttered before walking down the stairs

Jordan on the other hand, was playing subway surfers he wasn't tired yet . He closes the door turning on the tv showing SpongeBob SquarePants as he continued playing subway surfers .

Then suddenly, he receives a text from an unknown number saying

"aye might wanna back off Raven ... cause if you don't Nigga you really gone get it ! She's my bitch ! Not yours ! She don't want you for real "

Jordan replied with , "and if I don't " he thought it would be over but that wasn't happening

the unknown person threatened him .

"If you don't stay away , your motherfucking tape getting leaked ... I ain't playing Nigga !"

Jordan: is this Daysha???
??: Nigga who daysha ? Only Daysha I know is my mother that's her name .... But like I said stay away and just know is we you at school too
Jordan: how do you know about it ? I-
??: I know my ways , I know about almost everybody
Jordan: you don't even have it
??: *2 attachment images *

Jordan was dismayed by the images of the cd saying

"Daysha & Jojo " and at the bottom of the cd saying ....

"I Love you MY SEXCFACE " ... immediately Jordan blocked the number and turned to the other side ... his hands were shaking he knew if he didnt stop being in contact with Raven ... things would take a wild turn .....

"I don't even wanna go to school tomorrow ... yeah I ain't going to school tomorrow I need a fake sick again ! Fuck !" Jordan whispers to himself .