IX

November 5, 2021
8:30 am
Raven Sanae Williams

I walk inside the dance class , everyone started to look at me and suddenly they start laughing .  I was confused on why they were doing that but if they gonna say something they need to say it to my face ....

"Anyone gonna say something to my face ? If you got something to say then say it right here the fuck !" silence grew in , before one girl walked up to me .

"You don't know why ? Y'all I don't think she knows " honestly I don't even know if Mavis was thing to be funny ...

"Mavis you trying to be funny ? Like what's going on here ?" I ask . "You don't know what he did to you ? " she told me

I was still confused , she sat back down as the coach was walking out with a clipboard in her hand .

"Okay girls there won't be any practice after school and- oh good morning Milan "

"Hey best friend " she slowly turns around , smacks her teeth before sitting down with others . What the fuck is going on here ?

I sit with the rest before Kaysha walks inside placing her bags down . " I hope that is everyone ...." She was watching the door for last few seconds .

My mind was still thinking about why almost everyone at school was talking about me . This was really odd and my best friend turning her back on me giving me attitude like what ?????

Once the bell rung , I was the first person to leave then people started to look at me again ... I ran to the restroom and sat in the stall trying to think why I am being talked about

And why Mavis said to me " you don't know what he did to you ..." who is this he ?????

I walk out the stall seeing Milan giving me that death stare . Like she was going to beat my ass

"You knew I was with him Raven How dare you ? My best friend fucking my man are you crazy ????" She yells at me .

Hughes ? He told me they weren't together , he told they weren't together . She can't be mad at me , "Milan he told me y'all weren't together I promise ...."

"Where is the proof show me where he said we aren't together ? Oh alright that's what I thought ! Fucking liar , my best friend a liar ..... maybe I need a new one , someone who doesn't lie to my fucking face ...."

"Wait a new best friend Milan are you serious right now ? You crazy ? "

"No are you crazy fucking on my baby for what ? Fuck you Raven ! Fuck you ! " she leaves the restroom and I stood there leaving a sigh .

The bell ring again , I was late for art class but luckily it wasn't that much people

"Jordan , I was looking for you do you have a pencil I can borrow " he acting like he couldn't hear me .... Oh wait he was ignoring me ....

"Jordan don't tell me you hate me too ? Or you won't talk to me ??? Seriously ?" He got up trying to get a piece of paper before sitting down to start drawing .

"Jordan ? Jordan ? Talk to me please " he turns his chair around .

"You know what forget you I'm sick and tired of everyone I ducking know ignore me and give me the silent treatment . Where this Hughes nigga at ? That fucking scumbag...." I told the school I wasn't feeling well and my cousin was going to pick me up

I went to go find Hughes which eventually I found him at his house sitting down , smoking some pot .

"Hughes ? Why is everyone talking about me at school ? I need an explanation " he sat there giggling like a serial killer