XXV

⚁⚂♣ Raven sanae Williams ⚂⚁♣
*Wednesday*
8:30 am

Raven was on her way to dance when she was approached by Raheem, "hey Raheem " he noticed ravens eyes were looking different. The way she talked, her sniffling her nose several times

"You good what's wrong ?" He asked, "me and Yasir called it quits but it's fine there was no point- omg can we talk about something else?" Raheem had agreed and instead the duo strolled their way to the cafeteria hub to eat breakfast.

Her phone buzzes, making her pull out her phone and notice thousands of notifications from Yasir, making her cry again. She then blocks Yasir's social media and his phone number.

Then she finally stopped tearing up and continues her conversation with Raheem. The two chatter about the upcoming game this Saturday night and how Raheem was going to practice extra since he was part of the football team

"I know we gone win for sure ! Winston WATCH OUT lmao" once the two were done, they finally leave and head back to their second class which was Theatre.

As the two walk inside, they were approached by Yasir and a random girl, who kept eyeing Raven in a rude way. "Oh this is my new girl Gabrielle and Gabs this is my uh ex ahem"

"Anyways uh we're gonna go sit over there hum nice to meet you Gabrielle come on Raheem" raven clearly didn't want to waste her time, refusing to deal with Yasir's' annoying antics.

"What was that lol?" Raheem opens his notebook writing down a few things, "oh nothing Yasir just tryna make me jealous but I don't care I'm over him- your drawings are really good" she was interrupted by his excellent artwork

"Oh thanks I've been doing this since sixth grade but I've taking breaks as I had to do other things of course "

"Wow you need to teach me ! The last time I did one was fifth grade wait no the seventh grade and it looked awful yikes"

"Don't worry my first time it was ugly too but you just have to keep practicing and eventually you'll get there! If you want me to teach you we can do one during lunch " raven was interested in learning to draw again, so she insisted in practicing again.

Yasir on the other hand continued to watch raven and Raheem talk with each other, then soon being taped by Gabrielle, "I don't want you watching that girl ugh anyways where's the professor yo"

"She takes too long you know but hey saved my number right?"

"Of course of course and if I FaceTime you must answer unless you're busy with your family or something " Yasir nods his head and turns off his phone.

"Okay students in here! Sorry two students were arguing and then I had to break it up. Today I will be showing you guys a movie and you just ou attention because in the end I will give you guys a worksheet to fill the answers"

The professor captivated the students with an insightful documentary about the intricacies of film making and play writing. As the documentary played, Yasir's envy had intensified as he observed raven and Raheem and becomes even more infuriated as he saw the two conversating with each other.

It' was obvious he was the jealous one hence the way he stares at Raheem, imagining himself beating him up and grabbing raven by the waist.