XXIV

Raheem Jordan
*monday *
12;30 pm

Raheem was in the shower singing to " sure thing @ by Miguel. He continued scrubbing from his arms all the way to his feet. Once he was finished, After Raheem headed to his biology class. He saw Raven which made him smile even more and instead becomes excited for todays class

"Okay students come on in let's see everyone's on time that's wonderful oooh it's gonna be a great Monday y'all" the professor eagerly writes todays lesson on the board

Raheem kept looking at Raven but suddenly one guy next to her gave him a death stare, which was Yasir but raven waved at Raheem. She looked confused until she looked back at Yasir.

"Okay so today get into groups of four and talk about the questions that will be on the quiz now, the quiz is easy as long as you study it that's why you guys are getting into groups "

Everyone in the class gets into groups of four, however Raven sat next to raheem since she was close to him. Yasir became angry when he saw his girlfriend sitting next to Raheem in class, quickly texting her in the room.

"Yas calm down we're just in groups it's nothing serious I promise right Raheem?" Raheem turns around reassuring him , "nigga I don't care" Yasir's face turns red before the professor approached.

An hour later, bell rings and everyone leaves the class. Raven was confident she would ace the quiz tomorrow. She attempted to call Yasir but the word "FaceTime unavailable " was displayed across her iPhone 14 pro,

"Ugh he's doing too much now. Leilani girl tell me why I tried FaceTiming Yas and then he just declined- Leilani? You good?"

"Yeah I'm good.... I'm good uh maybe he not ready ... " she then mumbled lowly, "maybe he don't wanna talk to your cheating ass"

"What was that?" Raven turned around looking perplexed, "oh nothing I was trying to say maybe wasn't ready yet ir doesn't feel like it..." she rolls her eyes turning the other way.

"Oh alright maybe I'll just wait " raven opens her notebook beginning to study for the biology quiz tomorrow. The biology quiz would include only 40 questions, Raven began studying the questions for the quiz, but eventually grew tired and decided to take a nap.

Her nap time was over about around 5:00 pm, she goes to take a ten minute shower. "What the fuck-" she noticed her phone kept buzzing at least 20 times.

She expected a bunch of lovely texts from Yasir but instead it was the opposite, she received texts from Yasir who was still angry about yesterday.

She was annoyed so she replied with, "omg you're tripping " which caused Yasir to get even more angrier. Raven then puts on her pink and green letterman jacket, heading to grab a few snacks.

After grabbing her latte, she heads back to her dorm to continue studying for her quiz the next day. Suddenly, she heard laughing noises outside of the room. She tried getting up but she instead placed her headphones and tuning into some claiming music

Before she graduated, she would always play some calming music especially when shes having a hard time sleeping at home.

*the next day*

"Why in the world everyone keep looking at me? Hello? Nice to meet you" raven was puzzled as she observed few students giggling at her as she walks to biology.