XVIII

Raven Sanae Williams
the next morning
Angel Jackson-Reyes
9:30 am

" wakey wakey princess" raven felt a heartwarming kiss as she got up stretching .

"you want some hot coco ? I'll make both of us some . Be right back " her phone buzzes , she didn't realize she was supposed to block her whole family .

"here you go baby . so what you wanna watch ?" angel wrapsh his arms around her for comfort . She smiles as she throws her phone to the floor gently

"who was calling you ? Was it them again ?" he asked knowing it may be her family again ." No it's not it's just a spam call " she lied

She didn't want him to know , she may think things may get worse . " I love you baby can't wait until we start a family " he kisses all over her petite body making her moan out his name .

"ughhh Angel, the movie is starting ... oh fuck shitttttt . Oh goodness angel angel angel ANGELL !" for some reason Raven wasn't in the mood for sex .

Angel stood back looking confused as Raven scooted away covering herself with the blanket . Angel kisses his teeth as he looks at the to

"I'm sorry Angel baby " Raven replies . Angel hasn't said a word yet . She felt guilty b she wasn't in the mood , what was she supposed to do she asked herself .

"I want in the mood baby what did you want me to do ?" . "You should have told me !" he was right ... but Raven wasn't thinking .

Her phone buzzes again , he was irritated so he took it away . "give it back , it's not them I promise it's Milan ! " she lies again .

"you ain't getting it back . We gonna watch this movie okay ? So please " it was obvious angel was still upset . Raven and him both sit close to each other , his hands around her but hers wasn't around his but he didn't care .

"I said I was sorry Angel-"

"It's fine princess ... I'm sorry for being angry i know you're want in the mood and I can't force you .... hope you forgive me my lovely sexy princess " he places a smooch on her hand

"I do forgive you my sexcface " her pearly whites revealing as she shows a happy smile on her face .

[ skip ]

"Hello good morning Milan have you seen our daughter ? Raven Williams ?" Rachel asked people in the neighbourhood if they had seen Raven .

"oh I was trying to call her but she didn't asked . I hope she didn't block me ... did she run away or something ?" Milan was worried something might occur .

"yes she did and we just wanna know where she is , we just want her back home . I feel like she ran away with that Angel dude but I don't know-" Milan cuts off , "wait who's Angel.... Oohhh okay "

"You know where they are ?" Milan nodded , she only knew who he was but she didn't know where they were at currently at the moment .

Julian on the other hand was handing out posters showing a image of Raven . He walks back home looking tired , his right eye going down while left eye was up

" omg Julian baby are you okay ? You look tired " she grabs Julian checking to see what was the problem . "It's fine mom I'm sleepy ... I placed the posters of Raven by the way ..."

"Alright thanks sweetie" the father meanwhile was at work he was on his 10 hour shift from 11 to 7 pm . Rachel and Julian were the only ones at  home .

[ at Angel's place ]
3:30 pm

"baby where you going ? I'm in the mood now " ravens toes were curling up , her panties were on the floor , at the same time she started smirking and twirling her hair

"say no more baby , you my slut you hear me ?" he begins whispering in her ear , giving her passionate kisses all over her boobs , her tummy , before going down to her pretty pussy .

"mmm you taste good baby..... mmmm ughhh " ravens fantasies had came true . She was too distracted, she forgot to question if he had a condom on.

"Oh angel , you do have a condom on right ?.... Right ? Baby answer me " there was still no answer from Angel . He looks down and it was broken . It was most likely broken when he did her so aggressive.

"I had it on I did I did ..... but it broke fuck " he got up trying to find a new one but there wasn't anymore . "Raven I'm so sorry please don't get mad at me ......" Raven had started to hyperventilate, she goes to the restroom staring at her tummy whispering , " why ?" .

"Raven look you can just get a Plan B or something . There's no need to overreact " she looked at him like crazy . She sat down ready to tear up .

"Raven ! You can use my money to get one ? I know you not ready so ...."

"I'm going back home , I might as well just tell them ! I'm leaving Angel bye- " he refused to let her leave his place , he grabbed her arm pulling her back into him . " you're not going anywhere I don't care what you gotta say ! Okay you not going you hear me mm?" he gives soft kisses hoping her mood would change

"im mad at you Angel " she moans . "I know and I'm sorry okay but don't leave me we just getting started " he replied . They both change into clothes and sat down . The sun was going down and they continued on with the movie that was playing on the television

He looks at his phone seeing a text from an unknown number . He waits for a reply which resulted in a text saying

"Angel I miss you baby come back ....." he couldn't detect who this person was ..... until he realises it was his ex Layla . Layla was his girlfriend back in the day , they dated for about three months until one day he ended up seeing her in his bed with another man .

Angel was that type of person to beat a nigga ass brutally & violently. He approached the man and slashed his throat throwing him outside the window . He looked into laylas eyes beginning to tear up . He yelled for her to leave and that was the end .

He thought he blocked her number , until she told him she got a new phone number then he blocked her again .

"Who was that ? " raven questioned turning her head towards him, "my stupid ass ex girlfriend" I keep blocking her but she keep making new numbers but don't worry she gonna give up trust me " angel replied

He then places his hand up her v- way, "ugh" she leaves out a small moan, "round two ?" raven shakes her head and they begin the second round.