XXII

Raven Sanae
*the last day of school*
One day before ceremony

"You guys have made it! After school is the senior walk by the way so don't forget"

Raven and Milan look around the school, leaving a sigh as they continue to look around in the classrooms and the cafeteria, "wow we were just freshman's and now we heading out to the real world" Milan sniffles

"Aw girl dont cry" raven assumed she was beginning to weep, "girl nah I have a runny nose oh wait nah something in there! Ew fuck" they both laugh, "but for real, imma miss everything that happened here"

"The fights, Pep rallies, field trips all of that..." she replied. Other seniors were busy decorating their graduation caps and others were ready to leave school early.

"Boo! Did I scare you baby?" Yasir giggled after attempting to give raven a scare, "yeah you did not I'll slap you ugh"

"Rav you so dramatic I love you mwah " the trio sat down, conversating about graduation tomorrow. They couldn't believe they had finally completed school after thirteen to fourteen years.

"So which college y'all going to? I'm going out of state by the way" Milan stated, " we'll im going to this one it's out of state also UCLA" raven answered . As time goes by, graduation day was getting closer and ravens parents were getting the stuff for her graduation party.

"Julian come here.... Julian? Julian?" Julian had to stay home for the day because apparently he was "sick" but actually he wanted his girlfriend to come over today.

"Julian- why'd you lock the door ? Or are you still sick? " Julian fake coughs again and again, ending it with a sniffle, "yes momma " he fake cried also, "aww I'm so sorry sonny, don't worry I'll bring that soup hopefully that can make the sickness go away" his mom had faith the soup would make him feel better.

*4:30 pm*
*at the galleria *

Raven, Milan, and Yasir were at the mall specifically,  in the food court eating chick fil a as they continue to talk about graduation.

"I can't believe it oh my goodness okay wait how my nails looking- I hope they won't fall out cause then my finger would bleed dawg" Milan took a quick look at her nails she got done yesterday.

"I made these myself, I also did ravens for her birthday months ago" Yasir was impressed , "wow they look good you should start a business " he suggested.

"Oooh I should do that- uh oh it's almost 5:00 my mother coming soon imma be outside bye y'all" they all wave at Milan as she soon leaves the court. Meanwhile the two raven and Yasir go to foot locker buying new shoes.

"I like the huraches they're so cute, what about this red one?" Raven and Yasir eventually bought about six shoes and left with them after paying almost $105.20 .

"I'm so tired now ..... do you know where you gonna go to after graduation?"

"The same one you going to" raven stood there for a second and gasps with excitement, "OUUU BAEEE " she immediately holds onto him as she was too happy, Yasir then gives her a kiss.

"It's my hometown also , I came to Texas at like well when I was seven cause they wanted to stay in a new place... something like that but I wanna go back over there and stay for a long time"