2. A Face to Call Home

"We're almost there" Harry's voice brings me back to reality.

I shake my head. My eyes have been locked outside the car window and I haven't realized that the fields have turned into high buildings and the highway cars are now black taxis and double-decker busses.

"How did you manage to come and pick me up without security?" I ask yawning.

Harry gives me a cheeky smile before his eyes are locked on the road again.

"Wait, they didn't let you?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders and grins.

"Harry Styles, you're gonna get into a lot of trouble" I say.

"I have this theory" he starts saying.

I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Surprise me"

"We have more chances on being spotted if we go out with security" he states, "We're here" he adds stopping the engine.

I look out of the car to encounter a familiar building.

"I thought the party was in Funky Buddha" I say turning to Harry.

"It is" he nods, "But Niall will come here and we'll surprise him, just a couple of friends and family. Then we'll go to Funky Buddha. It's called Charlie Berkeley Street now, by the way" he adds chuckling, "Liam is the only one who still calls it Funky Buddha"

I laugh and shake my head.

"What abou-..?"

"Niall is with Liam and Deo at a basketball game" Harry cuts me, as if he had read my mind.

"All right" I nod, descending from the car and taking the suitcase from the boot; "You have keys to Niall's apartment?" I laugh when I see Harry taking out of his pocket a pair of keys.

"We all do" he smiles opening the front door for me.

When we arrive to the apartment, everything is silent.

"Where is everybody?" I whisper, turning back to Harry, who closes the door behind us.

"Oi oi!" I hear and I smile as Louis walks down the corridor to us, "It's Tori and Harold!" he shouts to the sitting room, where dozens of people were awaiting in silence.

Louis hugs me tight and takes the suitcase.

"How are you? How was the flight?"

"I'm well and the flight was fine" I smile walking to the sitting room, ready to greet everyone.

"Victoria, happy to see you"

"Hi, Bobby" I greet Niall's dad with a hug.

Maura is a bit further away with her husband, Greg, Denise and...

"Victoria!" a blond child runs to me opening his arms wide.

"Hi, Theo!" I kneel to hug Niall's nephew, who is a lot taller than the last time I saw him.

Some of Niall's cousins and friends from Ireland are there too, so I greet them with a smile.

"Niall is going to be so exhausted when he finishes greeting all the people who have come" I chuckle turning to Harry.

"Harry, you are in trouble" Alberto says walking to him; "Dale was angry, but Preston was furious"

"Told you" I grin, "Hi, Alberto" I smile greeting the bodyguard.