3. Dancing With Myself

My jaw drops involuntarily when we enter Charlie Berkeley Street.

"You've really outdone yourself this time, Liam" I hear Harry say while patting his bandmate's back

"This is sick!" Niall exclaims with a giant smile; "Wait" he says, his eyes wandering around the place; "Isn't that James Corden?" he asks raising an eyebrow; "He wasn't at my house"

"Well, we couldn't fit all of your friends in your house, could we?" Louis answers jokingly.

"Thank you so much" Niall smiles before he takes my hand in his and guides me through the crowd. "There are so many people I want you to meet" he says walking fast, excited like a 5 year old.

I make my way after him with a big smile on my face. It's impossible to see Niall happy and not be happy yourself. And to see him surrounded by the people he loves and cares about...

"Niall!"

"Hey!" Niall exclaims stopping short; "Victoria, this is Marvin and his wife, Rochelle" he introduces me.

I smile at the JLS singer and his wife.

"Now excuse me if I sound rude" I hear someone singing behind me.

"Olly!" Niall shouts right in my ear greeting his friend with a hug; "Vic, this is..."

"Olly Murs" I smile recognizing the singer, shaking his hand.

Wow, Niall surely knows a lot of famous people.

Maybe it's because he's quite famous himself.

Yeah, of course. I sometimes forget that my boyfriend is known worldwide.

"Hi, Victoria" Harry gently taps my shoulder and I'm glad to finally see a face that I don't need to be introduced to; "Can I borrow her for a second?" he asks Niall, "There's someone I want you to meet" he says once Niall has nodded; "He's quite a fan of yours"

"Really?" I laugh raising an eyebrow.

But my smirk disappears as soon as I see an arm full of colorful tattoos and a ginger head that turns to me.

"Hi, Victoria" he greets me, changing the glass he has on one hand to the other just to shake mine; "I'm Ed"

I know who you are.

"Big fan of your work" he adds smiling and I can't help a laugh.

"Really? I am a big fan of your work. Wait, my work?"

"Your YouTube Channel" he answers laughing, "Harry showed it to me a while ago and it's simply hilarious"

"Well, it hasn't been working for a really long time now" I chuckle, "Valeria has a new life and I have a degree that needs a lot of study hours"