14. Magic

"Yer a wizard, Harry"

"My patience is wearing thin, Niall" Louis warns him as we walk out of the car, "It's the 5th time you say that"

"6th" Basil corrects him, "He said it when Harry arrived home before we met you at Vic's flat"

"Next time you're not coming" Louis jokes as we walk up to the entrance.

"You got the tickets?" I say turning to Liam.

"Paddy has them" he smiles surrounding my shoulders with his arm, "Is it or isn't it the best idea ever?" he asks.

I turn to the building and smile: The Making of Harry Potter. Warner Bros Studio Tour.

"Wicked" I say with Ron's voice and Liam bursts out laughing.

It is a very good idea indeed.

"No way" Niall laughs out loud when we take our coats off and Louis reveals half of the Hogwarts uniform underneath his clothes; "Where did you get that?"

"Asked to keep the tie in Orlando a couple of years ago" Louis says proudly showing his grey vest and scarlet and gold tie; "Thought maybe I could surprise a couple of fans like I did back then"

"There is no way you'd be a Gryffindor, mate" Liam chuckles.

"Really?" the Visitor Host who will be touring with us says, "What house do you think each of you would be in?"

"I'd be in Gryffindor, of course" Liam says proudly.

"Do the rest of you agree with that statement?"

We all nod.

"Valeria would be in Gryffindor too" I say with a smile turning to my friend.

Being the Harry Potter fan I know she is, we invited her to come with us and she gladly accepted. Dan is also here, and even though I was worried he could feel a little left out, he's been chatting with Harry and Niall all the ride to the studio. Zayn is the only one who couldn't make it. He left to Bradford two days ago to spend some time with his family before the rehearsals of the upcoming tour start.

We nod in agreement.

"Harold would be a Ravenclaw" Niall says turning to the curly boy, "and I'd be..."

"Hufflepuff" Harry finishes nodding, and the rest of us agree between giggles.

"I'd be in Slytherin" Louis smiles cheekily, "and I have the feeling our friend Daniel would join me there"

"Yeah" Dan nods, "probably. What about Victoria?"

"I..." I start saying.

"Ravenclaw" Louis and Harry answer at the same time.