Epilogue Note

For any of you wondering, this was planned and written a long, long time ago. Chapter 35 was indeed the last chapter, because what you're about to read is the Epilogue.

I figured since this is a One Direction fanfic, I would do what One Direction does best: appear out of nowhere and do something completely unexpected. Although I think most of you were actually expecting this.

Even though Chapter 35 was a good ending to the story, I felt like everything needed a proper explanation. So this is it.

THIS is really the end of If You Let Me Know...

Again, thank you for letting me share this story with you and for taking it in with such emotion. Because of you, I continued the story even though it could have perfectly ended with If I Let You Know... Because of you, I am prouder of my writing than ever. So thank you to everyone who read, shared, commented or had anything to do, even the slightest thing, with the story. It means the world to me.

PS: For anyone reading this after the fanfic is completed, I waited a couple of weeks after a schedule of posting everyday to upload this, hence the whole explanation. Some people would consider you lucky for discovering the story now that it's all posted.