6. Two of Us On The Run

I walk down the steps until I reach the street level.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again chuckling, not really believing he's in front of me.

It's a bit hard to become used to the fact that we're just a couple of miles away from each other and he can just drive or even walk to come and see me.

"I thought I'd take ya out tonight" he answers, and turns to Natalie; "Hi, I'm Niall" he says coming forward to hug her.

"Natalie" my roommate introduces herself with a smile.

"Why would you take me out tonight?" I ask, "My practices start tomorrow"

"We'll be back before midnight" he assures, "no clubbing, just out for a walk".

"Let me put something decent on and I'll be with you in a couple of minutes" I say, "Wait for me in the sitting room"

I walk up the couple of steps to my room, and I can hear Niall talking to Natalie on their way to the sitting room. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a thick cardigan. It rained a bit today so on my way out, I put the rain boots on and take Niall's hand.

 It rained a bit today so on my way out, I put the rain boots on and take Niall's hand

"See you later" I wave at Natalie with a smile.

"She's really nice" Niall says as we walk to the underground station, "she's from India, did you know that?"

"What?" I exclaim, "she's told me she was from London"

"She's lived here since forever, but she's Indian" Niall grins proudly because he has discovered something I didn't know about, "And she's a fan"

"I did know that"

"And her favourite is Zayn"

"How do you know?"

"I asked her"

"Niall!" I jump turning to him.

"What?"

"You can't just ask people who their favourite member of your band is!"

"I was curious!" he defends himself as the train arrives to the platform.

"Where are we going, by the way?" I ask and Niall laughs out loud.

"Just to take a walk around Landan" he says with a thick Irish accent, "We're taking this line to Oxford Circus and from there to Picadilly. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's great" I smile, getting on the wagon and looking around.

There are only a couple of people in it. I guess everyone is having dinner or at home with no plans on going out. Although it's a Sunday night and it's not too cold so some people will want to go out.