Character Answers 2 & Writer Answers 3

dorksandmuffins asked these and genuinely made my week! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my stories and writing these questions!

To Victoria: I know you loved Niall, but why didn't you talk to him about your insecurities? Just tell him once. Why did you let him propose and put a blank right there so that he didn't cling on much longer.... Please answer.

Victoria: To be honest, it's weird to go back now and think about what I did or didn't do back at the time. When it happened, when I told Niall I didn't know what I wanted, I had a million thoughts going through my mind... thousand of different scenarios were overlapping and I got very scared... *sighs* At the same time I had Niall who seemed so sure about what he wanted; I knew I wasn't as sure as him and that made me doubt even more.

As for why didn't talk to him about my insecurities... I guess I should have. But he changed his mind so quickly, he didn't even ask me why, he went straight to suggesting we should take a break. That's when I thought maybe he wasn't so sure about it either. My insecurities grew and the fact that the next thing he wanted was for us to be apart... made me think that was really it.

To me: I know I'm late, too late to be exact. But do you still read the comments of the late bloomers (asking for a friend)? And if you do then please do tell me where you got all this talent from... Btw love you <3

I guess by posting this chapter I've already answered this question lol but yeah, I read every comment that is left in my works. It doesn't matter how long it's been, I still marvel at the fact that people are reading these stories I wrote almost three years ago. I have a special place for them in my heart, and I think when someone takes the time to appreciate what for me is special and important really means the world.

These stories are a constant reminder that my writing can be enjoyed and it makes me want to write again (I have a story on hold because of my studies and another dying to finally come to life on paper)... I don't think of it as talent but rather as passion for something that is delivering a story I have created in my mind.

Thank you again so much for taking the time to send this... reads, votes, but specially comments like yours are the ones that keep bringing me back to Wattpad and make me want to continue sharing my writing. Cheers to that. All the love, xx.