25. La Vie En Rose

Buckle up because this fanfic is about to take a 180º turn!!

Feedback as always is super appreciated. Please comment your thoughts!

[A/N: When I first wrote If I Let You Know... in 2014, I based it in 2016. In it, Niall talked about how scared he was of One Direction ending, because "he knew some of the lads were getting tired". Yes, I was thinking of Zayn when I wrote this. I had no idea what 2015 would bring. But since Zayn was part of the group in If I Let You Know..., writing about him leaving again would be stupid (I mean, he comes and goes twice?) so in this fanfic, Zayn actually left in 2015 (I like to keep it realistic), but came back a year later. That's all I have to say. Hope you enjoy the chapter :) ]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Go, go, go, go!" Liam shouts as we run down the Estadi Olimpic's corridors.

I turn around to see Louis and Zayn following us short after, before we jump in the vans and drive off at the speed of lightning

"Next stop: Paris!" Louis exclaims, "Hoooold me close and hold me fast, the magic spell you cast; this is La Vie En Rose" him and Harry sing out of tune Louis Armstrong's version of the famous song, making us all laugh.

The flight to Paris is quick and quiet. There are not many fans at the airport, considering it's almost 2 in the morning, and the surroundings of the hotel are also silent... until the first van arrives.

It's a domino effect: when the first fan screams, the excitement is quickly transmitted to the rest, who are yelling in a matter of seconds. I'm still not good at this.

The bodyguards have to make a couple of trips to the vans so all the boys (and me) arrive safely to the hotel's lobby.

The amount of fans has only increased next morning when I walk to the window and look down.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to leave the hotel today" Niall sighs.

"I'm happy with just being with you" I smile, letting him hug me from the back.

"You always know what to say to make me feel better, don't you?" Niall giggles.

"I always try to make you happy, so yeah" I answer pecking his cheek.

"C'mon, I'll talk to the lads, see if they are up for a movie marathon or a FIFA tournament"

"They're always up for a FIFA tournament" I chuckle shaking my head.

"You talk to Harry and Zayn, I'll take care of Payno and Louis"

I nod and exit to the corridor, knocking on the door in front of ours.