15. This Is Halloween

"Niall" I mumble standing up, "What are you doing here?"

"What the fuck did ya just said?" Niall asks walking to me.

"Niall..." Liam says standing up as well.

"What happened?"

"We had just finished having dinner and we were watching TV. Dan has told me he's not with Andrea anymore and out of the blue... He's said he sometimes missed me and he's leaned forward and... He..." I leave the sentence hanging, knowing that Niall and Liam know what I mean; "Luckily I reacted on time and backed away"

"What happened then?" Liam asks.

"Nothing; I... I left the house, took a cab and came here. I thought you'd be alone" I add whispering to Liam.

"That son of a bitch" Niall mutters in a strong accent; "I knew I was right in not trusting him"

"Niall, I..."

"You're moving out of there"

"What?" Liam and I ask in unison turning to him.

"You're not gonna live with him. I'm not gonna let ya"

"Niall, I'm not going anywhere. I'll talk to Daniel. I'm sure he just didn't know what he was doing"

"He knew exactly what he was doin" Niall cuts me.

I sigh heavily.

"Fine" I say walking to Niall and putting my arms around his neck, "I'll move in with you"

His expression changes immediately.

"Really?"

"You will?" Liam asks as well.

I turn to him giving him a look.

"I'll give you a minute" Liam says walking to the kitchen.

I smile thanking him and turn to Niall again.

"I love you" I say looking at him.

"You'll move in with me?" he asks, his eyes still questioning my decision.

I nod.

"I will"

I don't mean it. I mean, I will live with Niall for a week or so, but I'll have to go back to the flat at some point. I can't leave Natalie and Dan alone. We have duties, and I'm still paying the flat's rent. Hopefully in a week Niall will realize about all this stuff. And things with Dan may cool down a bit.

"Okay" he says leaning forward and kissing me.

He hugs me tight and I return the hug, breathing a bit calmer now.

"Better?" Liam asks walking to us.

We both nod.

"Shall we go?"

"Hang on a minute" Niall says backing away and looking at me; "I thought you said you didn't celebrate Halloween"

"And I don't; not in Spain anyway" I say, "But I'm not in Spain, am I?"

"Cheeky little monkey" Niall grins taking me by the waist; "How did you know we were going as the Avengers?"

I glance at Liam without even being aware of it and Niall turns to him.