💜 01 💜

He opened his eyes, hearing the hustle and bustle of morning working people in the town. He inhaled a fresh air, which was mixed with the fragrance of jasmine flower.

How much he missed it!

His lips curled into smile when he saw a couple of boys, who were examining each and every bus from Bangalore standing in the bustand.

"MACHAN!" He shouted, as the bus neared them, slowing down it's pace to park on the allocated bus.

Both of them eyes widened with smile, seeing him peeping his head through the window of the bus and waving at them.

"Dei, ARAVINDA!" They shouted back enthustiatically and rushed to the bus, meanwhile he collected his luggage and rushed out of the bus only to get crushed down by his besties, Pugazh and Sarath.

He chuckled and breathed, "Karumbu machinela maatuna mathiriye iruku. Loose vidunga da."

"Mavane, nee panna velaiku unnalam thakali juice potrukanum." Pugazh said in disappointed tone and they both started walking towards Pugazh's bike.

"Triples ah, Machan!" Aravind diverted the topic and got a reply from Sarath, "Illa, Partner, doubles than. Nee yenga pinnadi odi va!"

Sarath pulled the luggage from him and kept them in front of Pugazh, before he climbed back behind him. Aravind smacked his back and sat behind him, crushing him between both.

"Dei, nasukatha. Kandathellam kanda edathula paduthu." Sarath whined, recieving another smack from Aravind, "Nee innum thirunthave illa, Partner!"

"Ama, sir, romba thirunthitinga!" Pugazh taunted him and their banter continued until they reached their village in the Coimbatore city.

Aravind got down from the bike and looked at the name plate of little classic mansion, "Anbu Villas". A sigh escaped his lips, as he kept his hands on the either side of his hips before capturing the function mode of the house.

"Enna, Mapla, ninuta." Pugazh patted his back and went inside with his luggages. Meanwhile, Aravind's eyes filled with tears,
feeling nostalgic.

"Vaa, partner!" Sarath pushed him little by his shoulders and they both entered dead slowly.

Everyone's gaze fell on them, especially on Aravind. He could feel a piercing stares of his relatives. He avoided them and speed up of his walk.

"Antha, poovellam intha edathula thonga vidunga." He stopped, hearing his mother, Parvati's voice nearly after a decade.

"Psch! Pugazh, vanthana adi pinniruvan. Olunga poi first sapidu athuku appuram un akka kalyanathula vela pakalam." She was coming out while saying to check on the outside decorations but stopped on her tracks, hearing his voice, "Maa."

Both of their eyes filled with tears, as he moved forward and hugged her. Whereas, she pushed him off disappointedly, "Ippo than veetuku vara vazhi therinjudha! Po da!"

"Enna, Anni, neenga. Avane romba naal kalichu vanthurukan." Veni, his paternal aunt, who took him as her own child, came to him and caressed his hair.

"Romba varusham, Kutti maa." There came emotionless voice of his father, Lakshman, who was stubborn head of their joint family.

Aravind averted his gaze from him with bitter face and muttered, "En akka kalyanthuku naa vanthuruken. Vera yaaraiyum paka illa."

Parvati hit his shoulders which didn't have any effect on him, "Innum unga appaku mariyathai kudukanumnu thonave illala unaku."

"Maa!" He sighed and before the argument carry over to some other direction, his younger paternal aunt, Lakshmi, came for his rescue, "Kanna, eppadi da irukka. Olunga sapidriya?"