💜 79 💜

Ar: anaiku pavadai katti vida solli thara sonniye nyabagam iruka?

Sah: athellam yen ippo kekuringa. Etho theriyama ketutan.

Sahana looked down in shy. Aravind smirked and lifted her face by her chin.

Ar: ippo solli tharava?

Sah: naan enna chinna papava athu kooda theriyama iruka?

Aravind moved near her ear and held her waist gently, kissing her earlobe. She closed her eyes in sensation.

Ar bv: katta illa kalata.

Sah blushed: loosu mathiriye pesitu suthunga. Thalli ponga.

She tends to move away but he held her wrist, pulling her to him and kept her palms on his chest. She winced in pain, making him leave her hands.

Ar panicked: sorry, ma, sorry. Rompa valikutha?

He caressed her wrist softly. She shook her head as 'no'.

Sah: kai illa. Chest valikuthu.

Ar: chest ah?

Sah pouted: ippolam breast valikuthu, Aravindey.

Ar: inner podatha ma veetla irukum pothu. First inner size correct ah irukanu papom iru.

🔞🔞🔞

He removed her t-shirt and cursed himself for his idea of checking on her breast. It was bulging out of her bra, since she wasn't wearing it properly also little increase in size didn't help it put up properly.

Sahana's hormones started acting up, seeing his hungry gaze on her upper body. She pulled him by his collar and sucked his lips passionately. His hands directly landed on her bossoms for support and she winced in pain.

Ar: sorry ma sorry ma. Naan venumnu pannala ma. Nee ilutha forcela kai patruchu.

He hastily unhooked her bra and pulled it down her arms. She looked at him calmly, when he took her t-shirt to make her wear it without making eye contact with her.

She held his hands and stopped him from making her wear the t-shirt.

Sah: yen enna paaka matikuringa?

Ar: appadilam illaiye. Ivalo neram unna paathu thana ma pesitu irunthan.

Sah: athan ivalo neram paathu pesitu irunthinga. Ippo ennachu?

Ar: nee dress podu first. Appuram pesikalam.

Sah: mudiyathu. Make me feel better. Appuram than dress potupan.

He understood that her pregnancy hormones, making her crave for intimacy. But he didn't trust himself to touch her delicately. He would surely behave like a hungry beast with his control over his crazy hormones. Also, the fact that they hadn't had proper intimacy yet, was triggering him to take her under him and make mad love to her.

Meanwhile the doctor's words and his self conscious mind about his little ones in her tummy made him scare to even touch her. He looked into her eyes and found the longing just like him.

With the thought of making her feel good, he gently made her lay down on the bed and laid beside her, nuzzling his face in the side of her breast. She bit her lips and closed her eyes, feeling his right hand fondling over her bossoms, giving her needed warmth.

Ar: breast grow aga arambichuruchunu nenaikiran, ma. Nalaiku shopping poitu konjam periya size inners vangitu varalam.

Sahana just hummed being in daze. He moved over her slowly without putting wait on her and took her peak in his lips, sucking softly. He altered between her buds, while fondling the other.