💜 40 💜

*Mature content ahead. People, who are uncomfortable skip till bold letters*

Mist formed on the window due to continuous drizzling weather. His right hand fingers intertwined with her left one, pinning them to the cold window.

Her knees were folded to her chest and eyes, locked with his burning gaze. He moved his left hand behind her neck and got hold of her hairs, leaning close to her face.

His hot breath collided against her face and felt warm to the cold climate. He traced her whole face with his warm lips, kissing her forehead, temples, cheeks, nose, philtrum, chin and jawline.

She felt heat raising up in her body with the sudden rush of adrenaline. Her eyes were seeking answers for her racing heartbeats and burning cheeks.

He traced her petal soft lips with his thumb just to intensify her blood flow, making her heart to jump out of her rib cage and cheeks to pain out of unknown excitement.

Her hand slowly left an imprint on the window, since he left her hand and it reached slowly to cup his right cheek. She moved closer to him with the pull of his magnetic eyes. He calmed down her nerves by placing his lips on hers.

She pulled him closer with his collars and he positioned her by grasping her hairs to kiss her more passionately pouring out all his love and desire together.

As they pulled back due to lack of oxygen, his hands immediately and hugged her tight. Her petite frame was pulled into her wide one and her legs went around his torso. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and crushed her bossoms with his well built chest.

An involuntary moan escaped her lips. Both of their eyes were shut and they drowned in the passionate world. He discarded her clothes and made her laid on the back above the mattress. He hovered her, closing the window curtains, making the cabin pitch dark.

His hands ran through her slopes and curves, making her whimper in pleasure. He took his own time to examine her assets and gave her immense pleasure.

He discarded his clothes as well and started devouring her whole body with his lips and leaving love bites. She clutched her hairs in uncontrollable pleasure and moaned his name continuously.

They both couldn't see each other properly. Yet they were driven crazy with each other touches. Finally, he positioned himself between her legs and teased her with his tip. She was so lost and he took that chance to enter into her.

Her painful scream was lost in his mouth, as he sucked her lips. His hands groped her bossoms to divert her from the pain to pleasure. Playing with her tits, giving her the pleasure, he slowly started moving inside her with much care to not hurt her due to his impatience.

She held the either side of mattress and fisted it tightly. Sweat particles dressed their body and the cold weather was nothing in front of their heat moment.

With his lips on her lips and hands on her globe, he connected their soul in the most passionate and desirable manner.

*Mature content over*

With her reaching her high, induced him to shot into her. But he hold it back with most difficulty and pulled out, groaning.

Sah: ennachu, mama?

Ar: nothing, we can't dirty public property.

He smirked and hugged her tight to calm down his nerves. She hugged him back and caressed his hair.

Sah: but...

Ar: shh... ippadi vita than wedding night appo innum passionate ah irukum.

Sahana blushed.