💜 42 💜

The grand wedding venue was filled with giggles and shoutings of the relatives and friends of the Aravind and Sahana family.

Stage was decorated just like in the weddings and there was two partition. One for Aravind and Sahana, another one for Manimegalai and Hussain.

Since Hussain didn't have anyone from his side, Lakshman and Parvati stood as his parents as well. Though they asked him to do rituals as per his religion, he denied and said that he was very much fine with their customs.

Pavithra had come from her training to attend the function. Lakshman had invited almost all the known people from their village. He invited their business delegates from various city.

Foods were arranged from different cuisines and the desserts and refreshments of various kind decorated the dining. There was a separate area for photoshoot with wide range of floral decoration.

Everyone were astonished with the arrangements just for the nuptial chain changing ceremony.

Aravind and Hussain got ready in white silk veshti and shirt and were waiting for their wives, who were yet getting ready. They were taken to the stage and made to sit.

To not let them feel awkward Rakshan, Sarath, Pugazh and Sakthi were sitting behind them and talked with them.

Aravind casually looked at the entrance and saw Arjun, walking inside with Saranya. He gasped, looking at them. Because he didn't even inform Saranya about the function, since he didn't want anything about them to reach Arjun. He felt that it would hurt Arjun and held him back from moving on.

But how come he was here now?

Ar: ivanga eppadi da vanthanga? Naan ivangala invite pannalaye.

Rak: naan than machan panna.

Aravind looked at Rakshan, who was busy sighting Saranya with shy smile. He gritted his teeth.

Ar mv: antha nalla kariyatha pannavan nee thana!

Ar: unna yaru da ivangala koopida sonnathu?

Rak: nee matum kalyanam panna podhuma da? Naan eppa Saranya va kalyanam pannitu pulla kutti nu settle agurathu?

Ar: athuku!

Rak: athuku than namma family kooda mingle aganumnu koopitan. Intha mathiri function ku thana, machan, koopida mudiyum oor peru theriyathavangala kooda.

Ar: comedy! Sathiyama siripu varala.

Rakshan smiled sheepishly at him and Aravind gestured like spit on his face.

Ar: athuku avala matum koopita pathatha. Yen da ava annanaiyum koopita?

Rak: dei ellarukum unna mathiri amayathu da. Thali eduthoma katunoma nu. Ava annan samathamum venum. Naan Arjun kooda mingle aganum. Arjun ku namma family pidikunum. Namma family ku Arjun pidikunum.

Sak: wait wait! Arjun sir appo engaluku Mama va?

Pug: dei naaye sathama sollatha, double meaning ah ve kekuthi.

Sak: unaku Pavi vanthala ellam double ah than kekum.

Ar: appadiya machan!

Pug mv: payabulla eppadi ava annankaran kitaye kothu viduthu paru! Dangerous fellow.

Pug: dei, intha otada kuchi pechu ketalam enna santhega patta namma sanga kaal natpa santhega padura mathiri da. Naan kovama kelamburan!

Pugazh got up to leave with his thirutu muzhi but Sakthi held his wrist.

Sak: kitchen ku poi pineapple kesari 4 plate sapida thana pora.

Pug: dei, pull thaduki, inaiku unna juice podama vida maten da!