💜 14 💜

Rakshan, Pugazh and Sarath were sitting at terrace of Hussain's house and thinking something deeply.

"Yenna da etho rocket vida pora mathiri deep think pannitu irukinga." Manimegalai came there to them with milk glasses.

Pugazh's face changed, seeing that, "Konjamavathu manasatchi iruka di unaku? Engala patha kolantha mathiriya iruku? Inneram oorla iruntha, innerathuku sarakadichuti mattai ayirupom."

"Edu serupa naaye! Oru VAO mathiriya da pesura." Manimegalai kept the glasses of milk in front of them with stern face.

"VAOna kudika koodatha?" He asked and drank the milk making faces.

"Appuram Pavi unaku illa. Oru kudikaranuku kattikudka mudiyathu en thangachiya." She threatened him using his weak point.

"Avan chumma solran, Mani. Eppavathu than oru peg adipom. Athellam vidu, unaku inga ellam set ayiducha?" Sarath asked, sipping the milk.

"Hmm. Eppadi irunthalum baby porakura varaikum than. Appuram, naan US poiduvan." She said caressing her tummy, making the boys shock.

They looked at each other and then at her. Rakshan asked, "Paithiyama nee? Yenna pesuranu purinjuthan pesuriya?"

"He doesn't deserve me, Raksha. He loves me truly and selflessly. Athan naan pregnanta irukanu therinjum enna avankita irunthu kaapatha enna kalyanam panikitaru. Athukaga, avaru life fulla kashta padanumnu illala?" Manimegalai sighed.

"Unake theriyuthula avaru unna love panrarunu. Appuram yen, di?" Rakshan asked her.

"Avar unna matum illa, un papavaiyum than accept pannikitaru ka. Inaiku kalaila irunthu pathutu thana irukom. Avar unna care pannathu ellame mostly papakaga than." Sarath said reminiscing the day's moments, when Hussain didn't let her do any works and watched her each steps closely.

"Avar unnoda papava avar papava nenaikiraru. Ippadi nee antha babya avarta irunthu pirichi pakuratha pathatha than avar romba varutha paduvaru." Pugazh said. And they all tried to make her understand that Hussain could not live without her and her baby.

She didn't reply anything and went down to her room and saw Hussain, who was working with his laptop. She felt a guilt for ruining his life to save her life from that beast.

"Iva yenna da ippadi pesitu pora. Hussainku yenna da bathil solluvom? Veetla appa, amma, periyamma, periyappa, atha, mamakitalam bathile solla mudiyathu. Iva vaazhkaiya ivale alichuka nenaikira." Rakshan sighed.

"Aravindta sollalam da. Avanala than ivala handle panna mudiyum." Sarath said and took his mobile.

"Dei, ippo avan thoongunalum thoongirupan. Morning koopidalam. Vaanga nammalum thoongalam." Pugazh said and they both went to sleep.

Soon it dawn, but the couple were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. Pillows they had kept the previous night was fallen on the floor poorly.

Their sleep was disturbed by Aravind's mobile, which was ringing. Sahana groaned and hid her face in his chest, in the way nothing could reach her ears. Aravind sighed and picked up the call without opening his eyes.

"Yaarupa ithu kalankathala." He muttered in his sleepy voice.

"Edhu kalankathalava? Thambi ippo mani 11." Rakshan's voice reached his ears.

He opened his eyes with a jerk and said, "Thambinu sollathanu sollirukanla da!"

"Sari! Sari! Unkita oru important matter pesanum. Seekiram fresh up ayitu koopidu." Rakshan said and disconnected the call.

Aravind kept his mobile on the table and looked at Sahana, who was snuggling into him like a second skin. He smiled, seeing her and kissed her head softly.