💜 70 💜

Thank you for 100K plus reads and 15K plus votes. Thanks to those, who are commenting and motivating me. A special thanks to those, who comments regularly. Also, Thanks to those silent readers.
___________________

Sahana caressed Aravind's hair, who was lying on her lap, playing with the hem of her top.

Sah: mama.

Ar: sollu ma.

Sah: Sarath anna sonnarula naan poranthapo enna vaangurathuku sanda potinganu.

Ar: naan unna first first kaiyila vaangunathu en vaazhkailaye maraka mudiyatha tharunam.

Sah: enaku atha pathi solringala?

Aravind looked up at her face and found her excitement to know about her birth moments. Aravind smiled and nodded his head, pinching her cheeks. He brought her head down and pecked her nose before he narrated about those moments.

Lakshmi was sitting beside grumpy Aravind and side hugged him. She was glowing with sandal paste on her cheeks and vermillion on her forehead. She was decked up in light weighted silk saree and gold ornaments. Her hands were filled with colorful bangles.

Lak: ennachu en thanga payanuku?

Ar: intha sooniyam irukala, athai. Ava thambi papava enkita tharamatikura. Avale thooki vachuruka. Avanuku perum ava than select pannuvanu solra. Yen na avan avaloda thambi papavam. Thoda kooda vida maatikura, athai.

He pouted, looking at 8 years old Manimegalai with a new born Sakthi on her lap. Rakshan, Pugazh and Sarath were sitting around her and playing with the little one.

Lak smiled: avala paatha appadi sonna mathiri theriyalaye da. Rakshan, Pugazh, Sarath ellam vilayaditu thana irukanga.

Ar: avala paathu than engalukellam aaluku konja neram thambi papava tharuvalam. Athan appadi onnum enaku thevai illanu vanthutan.

Lak: thangam, ava summa vilayatuku solra da. Unna verupethanumnu.

Ar huffed: ava venumnu than sonna! Enaku thambi papava thara matikura.

Lak winced: ouch!

Ar panicked: ennachu, athai?

Lakshmi took his hands and kept that on her seven months old belly. Aravind freaked when he felt a baby kick. His whole body was covered with goosebumps.

Ar: enna athai ulla irunthu papa odhaikira.

Lak: Mani unaku papa thara maatanu sonnala. Athan intha papaku kovam vanthuruchu pola. Ivaluku un mela paasam paran ippove. Unakaga iva irupalam.

Ar smiled widely: appo naane intha papava vachukatuma? Naan yaarukum tharamaatan.

Lakshmi smiled and ruffled his hairs. Whereas he was again and again trying to feel the baby's movement.

Lak: tharalama vachuko da. Iva unaku than.

Ar: appo naane papaku name vaikava?