💜 18 💜

"Brush eduthiya?"

"Haan."

"Tooth paste?"

"Haan."

"Napkins?"

"Haan."

"Heat pad?"

"Haan."

"Sweater?"

"Podhum da. Already intha periods torture. Neeyum savadikatha!" Sahana whined when Aravind kept on checking whether she had packed everything for her journey.

"Okay, cool. Tamrind chocolate eduthuko marakama."

"Aravindey!" She shouted and he disconnected the call immediately.

He was smiling madly, caressing his beard, looking at the mirror. He was floating in the cloud nine as she would be with him tomorrow by this time. First time she was coming to their house. He couldn't wait to behold that moment in his heart forever.

Besides that it had been a month since they had met. He couldn't wait to take her in his tight embrace.

With her thoughts revolving in his mind, he went to the bed. But he couldn't sleep at all. He was tossing and tossing until it dawn and fell in short slumber.

When his alarm rang, he groaned and felt severe headache due to little nap. But soon started spinning for the day with more cheerfulness than everyday, as he was the one, who was going to welcome Sahana and her team members along with Saranya.

He went straight to airport after picking up Saranya on the way. They had brought a flower boquet as well. Aravind wondered why it was a special welcome by princess of Arjun to welcome this particular college people. But he shrugged that thought, as he was just longing to see his angel.

"Inga irunthu namma Seven star hotelku avangala kootitu poganum. Anna avangala speciala treat panna sollirukan." Saranya said, as they had been waited for them to arrive.

"Why? Avlo specialna avare vanthurukalame." Aravind asked.

"Avan vantha ithu news ayidum pa. Also, intha competitionla ippo varavanga than sure ah win pannuvanga. Avan vantha partialitynu rumor spread ayidum. Also, I guess, he is in love with one of the girls coming. So, he is also cautious about her reputation." Saranya smiled, feeling happy for her brother getting settle down in his life.

"Paah! So, finally single is going to be mingle." Aravind felt happy as well. But his excitement was just to see his wife at that moment. So, he didn't think much about what Saranya had said.

"I guess, they had arrived." Saranya said, looking at group of teen boys and girls along with few middle aged people.

Aravind face litted up, seeing Sahana among them. He tried hard to control his emotions, as she wasn't yet ready to reveal about their relationship.

Meanwhile Sahana glared at him, as she had witnessed him talking with Saranya with face full of smile just before. She felt her possessiveness at peak.

"Welcome, we are here to escort you on behalf of Saran Group of companies." Aravind said, showing his Id card, giving a shock wave to Sahana.

Before she could process anything, Shakthi tugged her hand and she looked at him blankly. He sighed and said, "Mam, as we said we are leaving to our relative house. Will come to the resort before we leave to competition venue."

He dragged her from there after getting consent from their professor. Aravind winked at her, who was yet in process of processing what was happening.

Saranya noticed this and cleared her throat to gain his attention. He smiled sheepishly at her, which was clearly captured by Sahana's eyes.

She misunderstood that she was glaring at him for looking at her and he was trying to manage her. Tears twinkled at the corner of her eyes, seeing him comfortable with someother girl with the false meaning.

"Hey, naan en friend veetla stay pannikuran. Unna mama veetla drop pannitu poran. Evening naane pick panikuren." Shakthi said, while booking cab.

"Neeyum en koodave iru. Please." Hearing her cracking voice, he got panicked.

"What happened, da? Yen dullayita?" He held her chin with his fingers.

"Illa, enaku ennamo mari iruku. Avara vera oru ponnu kooda ennala paka mudila." She was truly hurt.

"Loosu mathiriye pesatha. First nee etha pathiyum decide panraku munnadi, mamakita pesu. Everything will be fine. Un feelings avarkita sollu, everything will be fine.

She just hummed and they boarded the cab. As they reached Aravind's house, Sahana compelled Shakthi to stay with them and dragged him to the house owner house, as Aravind had told that he had given the spare key to them.

She rang the calling bell and waited for the response. After few seconds, door opened and a lady in the late forties opened the door.

"Hi, aunty. We are Aravind's cousins. He told that he had given the keys to you." Sahana said with pleasant smile.

That lady smiled and asked them to get in to have a cup of coffee, "Neengalum enaku pasanga mathiri than da. Ulla vanga. Aravind thangamana paiyan. Avan enaku innoru paiyam. Avan thambi thangachina naan gavanikama vitruvana."

They both spilt the coffee suddenly but managed as if coughing. She got worried and patted their heads fondly, "Paathu kudinga."

They had the coffee and tried to escape from there but she wasn't leaving them. They both were sitting there helplessly, hearing her rants about Aravind, since he had stayed there for rent.

Meanwhile Aravind came there and sat with Sahana, "Pothum, Ma. Avangala atleast fresh up aga vidunga. Avanga evening competition poganum."

"Ama, Mama. Naan maranthe poitan. Sahana vera teamoda practise pannanum." Shakthi said.

"Ama, mama. Enakum konjam tired ah iruku. Light ah thoonguna nallarukum." Sahana said the word 'mama' intentionally, so that lady would understand that she wasn't sister to Aravind.

"Sari pa. Neeenga kelambunga. But night dinnerku vanthurunga." They nodded their head without any option and left from there.

Aravind was also about to leave from there but she stopped him, "Aravind, solla maranthutan. Abi next week vanthuruva. Unaku yenna vangitu varathunu keta."

Aravind's total mood changed, hearing her. He cleared his throat, composing himself and said, "Nothing, ma."

He left without any other word and dialled Rakshan's number, leaning against his bike outside.

He picked the call after few rings and they both exchanged usual greetings before Aravind opened up, "Dei, ava thirumba vara next week."

"Yenna da solra? Thangamkita avala pathi solitia?" Rakshan asked with worry.

"Illa, machan. Ava inaiku enna Anya kooda pathute, rompa kashtapatta. Yeppadi da Abi pathi avakita solrathu?" Aravind rubbed his temple in frustration.

"But solliru, machan. En thangachi misunderstand panni kashtapaduratha vida. Nee avala pathi warn panitana, she will be safe." Rakshan said and Aravind just hummed.

" Rakshan said and Aravind just hummed