💜 86 💜

Aravind looked at Sahana worriedly, who was unusually silent, since she got to know about quintuplets. He told her that they could go to her favourite spots and even buy her favourite foods on the way, but she denied everything with single head shake. She didn't even utter a single word.

He parked the car at house and held her hand moving inside the house. No one was there at living. They silently moved to their room. Sahana went to restroom and settled in the bed. Aravind sat beside her.

Ar: ammu...

Sahana just hummed being lost.

Ar: bayama iruka?

Sah: theriyala.

Ar: enna pannuthu? Yen oru mathiri iruka? Tired ah iruka?

Sahana shook her head as no and moved to the dressing table. She looked at her slightly grown baby bump and caressed it. She had goosebumps over her body when she thought about scan doctors words and her little ones on the scan monitor.

She didn't know what she was feeling right now. She was scared at the same time happy. But she couldn't feel that happiness entirely. She was damn confused.

Aravind wrapped his hands around her from back and kissed her head.

Ar: ennachu ma?

Sah: theriyala, mama. Enaku enna feel aguthune theriyala. Oru mathiri pathatama iruku.

He hugged her more tightly and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Ar: relax, ma. Konjam neram rest edu. Nithanamagu first. Oru vela unaku bayama iruntha, namma abort pannikalam. Etha nenachum thayangatha.

He hid all his emotions and talked normally with her, giving her his moral support. She looked at his reflection silently. He blinked his eyes with smile.

Sahana sighed and went to lay on the bed. Aravind looked outside in blank mood such as Sahana. He decided to work on his paintings and moved to balcony.

Sahana watched him moving his hand effortlessly on the canvas with the brush. But he took a pause every now and then, which was not his nature. She knew that her silence was the reason for his focus missing, but she wasn't yet out of her confusion.

She turned to other side and closed her eyes. But sleep was far away from her. After sometime, she felt his arms wrapping around her waist from back. He nuzzled his face into her hair.

Both fell into peaceful slumber in each other embrace. They both woke up due to the knock on the door.

Sak: sapida vara sonnanga rendu peraiyum. Seekiram vaanga.

Both got fresh up in silence and went to the dining hall. Parvati and Veni served everyone but Sahana avoided most of the oily items, which weren't that much actually.

Par: yen, da? Aversion agutha antha food ellam?

Sah: illa, athai. Enaku bayama iruku intha mathiri items sapida.

Veni: ivalo naal nalla thana ma saapta. Ippo ennachu?

Sah: en pasanga vishayathula inime naan rompa carefull ah irukanumnu nenaikiran, periyamma. Enaku intha mathiri oily foods ellam vendam. Enaku simple ah iruntha podhum.

Everyone chorused: pasangala?!

Whereas Aravind was smiling ear to ear, understanding her decision to keep their little ones. Although he was scared one side. He had a positive thought about successful pregnancy.

Sahana blushed not knowing how to convey about quintuplets to the family members. She looked at Aravind and gestured him to tell everyone.

Pavi: twins ah, Sahana?