💜 53 💜

Ar: semma! Intha gift enga vaikalam? Antha soft toys naduvula vaikalam. Avala edukatum.

He arranged everything perfectly and smiled, imagining Sahana's reaction.

Ar: pakka! Scan eduthuruntha antha report um vachurukalam. Intha mama than ava exam mudinjathum eduthukalamtaru.

He sighed and looked at time in his mobile. It was half past five.

Ar: let's move. Sahana baby, inaiku intha ulagathulaye en azhagu rani matum than santhoshamanavala iruka pora. Mama on the way, chellakutty.

He went to the parking and got into his car. All the way to his home, he was excited like a small kid, who would be happy for candy. He parked the car at the main gate itself, since he had to take Sahana to his surprise and jogged inside the house.

Unusually the house was dead silent, which gave him a creepy feeling. He ignored his racing heartbeat and went to his room. He looked at the worried Manimegalai and Kani outside his room.

Ar: ennachu?

Kani: athu...vanthu...

Mani cut off: nee poi Sahana paru first. Mathatha appuram pesikalam.

Ar: avaluku ennachu?

He panicked and opened the room door to find it pitch dark. He turned on the light immediately and found Sahana, who was sitting on the bed, leaning against the backrest. Hugging her knees close to her chest and rested her head above it. Her hairs spread around her, hiding her face from him.

He was scared to go near her for some reason. An unknown fear errupted in his heart. He took slow steps towards her and touched her head.

Next second, she was in his embrace and wept loudly, pouring out all the pain, she had hold till now.

Sah: yen da enna vitutu pona?! Enna kootitu po inga irunthu. Enaku inga vendam. Please, namma poiralam. Enna inga irunthu thoorama kootitu po mama!

Aravind hugged her tightly being confused on what had happened. His eyes pooled, seeing her tears and he couldn't ask her anything, as he was crying as well.

Hearing her loud cry, whole family gathered there except Lakshmi. He looked at them all questioningly, controlling his tears. Sakthi wept as well, sitting beside Sahana and caressed her hairs.

He was just like a twin to Sahana since their childhood. Though Pavithra was also of their age, he and Sahana made a bond of twins. Everything about one would affect other. He couldn't control himself seeing his another half like that.

Ar: enna than da nadanthuchu?

Kani: Mani, chithi etho eduthutu Sahana room ku poranga di.

Mani: nenachan! Nethu thottakaran pappali paluthuruchu nu sollum pothe. Akka, neenga ingaye irunga. Naan inaiku intha kelaviya oru vali pannama vida maaten.

Manimegalai went to Sahana's room and found Lakshmi feed Sahana papaya. Thankfully, she went before Sahana could take it and pushed her hand away.

Kani and Sakthi went there as well behind Manimegalai. Lakshmi glared at her whereas Sahana looked shocked and confused.

Mani: enna moraikiringa? Neengalam oru amma nu veliya sollirathinga. Athu ammakalukellam kevalam!

Sah: Mani ka, enna pesuringa amma va pathu.

Mani: ippo kooda unga mela oru thuli santhega padama enna kelvi kekura. Ungalala eppadi ivaluku ippadi oru throgatha panna mudinjuthu?!

Lak: naan avaloda amma appadindranala than appadi pannan. Enaku avala thavira vera ethuvum mukkiyam illala. Intha kuzhanthai illana innoru kuzhanthai pethukalam. En ponnu setha nee thirupi tharuviya?