💜 32 💜

As Aravind placed Sahana on the back seat of the car, which was parked at the end of the parking lot alone, since it was nearing midnight already.

He locked the door, hovering above her. She clutched his collar, being frozen on her spot, since she thought that he was just playing with her and didn't expect this coming up.

He balanced himseld in his elbows, placing it on either side of her chest. He looked at her rolling doe shaped eyes and chuckled silently.

He extended his right arm and pulled the hair strands fallen on her face to tug them on side.

Ar: Naan ethukum sari patu varamatenu sollitu, nee ippadi othara.

Sah: nana? Naanlam rowdy!

Though she talked boldly to maintain her ego inside she was breaking into pieces, melting in his intense gaze and hot breath against her face.

Ar: ahaan. Nambiten.

In a swift motion, he flipped them and she was laying above him. He bent his both legs upwards and parted them a little, making her lay comfortably between his legs.

But could she be comfortable in that position?

She closed her eyes tightly when she felt pulsing sensation erupt through his pant. He smirked and traced her face slowly with his right hand index finger while wrapping his left hand around her waist.

She buried her face in his chest, going blank out of this world. Due to her sudden movement, his finger dropped down to her exposed upper chest.

He was already struggling on his emotions with this mere touch, he lost his sanity and gripped her waist tightly, causing mild pain to her, which was overpowered by foreign sensation at her feminine part, since he had crushed her with his legs, which brought their private parts in contact.

Both of them closed their eyes, feeling the throbbing sensation of need. He would have carried away in the car itself, but he didn't wish to give her the happiness of their first time in such way.

He hugged her tightly to calm down his nerves and hormones. She snuggled into him impatiently, since the adrenaline rush in her body, wanted her to get relief from the frustrated state.

Ar: Ma, get up.

Sah: I...I couldn't, mama. Enna panna? Enaku ennamo pannuthu. Enaku ippadiye hug pannite irukanumnu thonuthu.

She hugged him more tightly, testing his patience level. He took deep breath, controlling himself by every possible way.

Just then his mobile rang to his relief. He looked at the caller Id and found it was his mother, Parvati. He picked up the call, caressing her back, which relaxed her a bit.

Par: mani 12 aga poguthu da. Yeppo rendu perum veetuku varuvinga?

Ar: kelambitom, ma. Oru half an hour vanthuruvom. Nee poi thoongu.

Par: pathrama vaanga da.

Ar: Seri, ma. Naanga enna chinna kozhanthaingala? Avan en pondati ma. Naan pathukuran.

He looked down at Sahana, who had her eyes closed and her heartbeats were normal unlike before.

Par: athellam engalukum theriyum. Function mudiyura varaikum...

Ar: ma, please. Arambikathinga. I know my limits. But enaku oru doubt?

Par: vazhakama avathan doubt ah kepa. Ippa nee kekura. Enna?

Ar: oru vela naanga ithuku munnadiye purushan pondatia vazha arambichurunthalum ippo thaniya than irukanuma?

Par: vevastha ketavana. Amma kita ippadiya da pesuva?