💜 13 💜

"Kulirudhu di. Intha nerathula nee terracela time spend panniye aganuma?" Aravind asked while rubbing his palms.

"Ungala naan varave sollaliye." She was gazing at the city without sparing single glance at him.

"Ma, ennachu? Un face sariye illa konja nerama." He held her cheeks and made her face him.

"Nothing, Aravindey. Enaku thookam varala." She turned her face back aside and moved away from him.

He held her elbow and pulled her close to him, "Enna vitu thalli pogalamnu nenaikatha. Eppavume."

"But why?" She gazed into his brown orbs, making him go silent.

"6 years munnadi, nee un passionkaga oora vitu pona. Appo kooda naan unaku entha supportum pannala. Intha 6 varushathula unna paakvo unkooda pesavo naan try kooda pannala. Nee enna kaapatha en kazhuthula thali katuna, appo kooda naan unna purinjukama thitunan. Appuram en enna un koodava vachukunumne nenaikira? Naan unaku set aga maten, Mama. You don't deserve me." Her eyes pooled with tears.

Aravind took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh, turning his back to her. He didn't know how he would explain her that how much she meant to him.

"Enaku theriyum, Aravindey, ennalalam ungala avlo happiness kuduka mudiyathu. Because enaku ungala pathi ethuvum theriyathu and naan ungala understand pannikavum maatikiren. Hurt panran. Ippo kood naan pesurathu ungala enthalavuku affect pannuthunu enaku therila." She was blabbering continuously.

He ran his fingers through his hairs before turning to her and gave a strong peck on her lips, which made her stun in pure shock.

"Unaku nyabagam iruka illaiyanu therila, but you are the first person, who supported me for my passion. Unaku oru 10 vayasu irukum. Appo naan appakita thitu vangitu irunthan, because instead of preparing for public exam, I was doing painting. Appo nee naan dulla irukaratha pathutu sonna, 'mama, nee draw pannathu enaku pidichiruku. Nee varai, mama, eppavume naan irukan atha rasikirathuku.' You are the first one to support me in my passion.

Ama, 6 varushama namma meet pannavum illa pesikavum illa, but unnoda nenapu naaluku naal athigama than achu. Because, ennoda strength nee matum than. Nee illama unmaile konja naal kashtama than irunthuthu. But naan un memoriesoda vaazha palagiten. Unna again ippo pathathuku appuram, unna yaarukume kuduka koodathunu en manasu solluchu.

Then, enna sonna? Nee enna purinjukalaya? Nee oruthi than even after marriage, ennoda job pathiyo bank balance pathiyo innum entha questionum pannala. Nee enna nambuna. Ippo kooda enga naan unnala happya iruka matenonu nenaikira. En lifela ayiram ponnunga vanthalum, en heartla nee matum than. Itha ennaikume maranthuratha. Purinjutha?" She nodded her head slowly and yet didn't come out of the shock.

He smiled at her and scooped her in his arms and started walking downstairs.

"Enna panringa? I can walk." She tried to get down but he pecked her lips once again, making her silent.

"Inime nee unwanted a think pannalum pesunalum, intha treatment than." He winked at her and she was already a blushing mess.

He took her to her room. Now their room and made her sit on the bed. He sat on the floor near her legs and held her hands on her lap, "Un kutti moolaiya vachukitu, thappu thappa yosikatha. Na anaiku sonnathu than inaikum. Nee enaku matum than. Athe mathiri naan unaku matum than. Chinna chinna misunderstandings vara than seiyum, ana athukaga namma mismatchunulam nenaika koodathu."

She nodded her head and gasped when he took her feet in his lap, "Enna panringa, Aravindey?"

"Nalla iruku nee ippadi koopita. Athu enna Aravindey?" He looked at her.

"Athellam oru pasam affection. Ippo neenga en kaala vidunga." She tried to take her feet but he held them strongly, "Ellam okay than but intha neenga vaanga set agala, ma, unaku. Nee flowla nee vaanu pesunala athan unmaiyana affectionla vanthuthu. Mariyatha kudukuranu unnaye nee force pannikatha."

Sahana smiled sheepishly at him and nodded her head, "Fine! Atleast leave my legs now."

"Ada iru, ma." He took a box from his pocket and slid toe rings in her fingers.

She blushed, seeing that and took her legs from his lap immediately, "Enaku innum notes edukura vela iruku. You sleep."

She got up to leave the room but he held her wrist and stopped her. She looked down at him and he got up.

"Ama, thali enga?" His eyes were longing to see that yellow thread, which was denoting his right over her.

"Athu..." She took out it from her turtle neck top and kept it above her sweater, "Ippo reveal panra idea illa. So..."

She looked at him apologetically. He smiled and ruffled her hairs, "Unaku uncomfortablana ethuvum panna solli naan force panna maten. Let me remove this toe rings too."

He bent down but she moved back, "Naan cut shoes potukuran. Don't remove them."

He smiled and pulled her cheeks, "Sari vaa thoongalam. Nalaiku padikalam."

Sahana hesitated, looking at the bed. It wasn't that she would be uncomfortable in sharing bed with him. But she was nervous and anxious on being together on single bed with him.

He carried her in the bridal style and made her lay on the bed. She looked at him wordlessly when he kept spare pillows in the middle of the bed and laid down on another side.

"Ennathan enaku un mela feelings irunthalum, naama parents consent illama marriage pannikitalum, ithu more or less arrange marriage mathiri than. Enakum unoda intha 6 yearla nadantha changes and transformations theriyathu, unakum enna pathi theriyathu. Let things go in flow and slow. Just remember one thing, ithu namakula naama create panra wall illa, ithu namakula already iruka walla destroy panrathu." He answered her questioning look and she smiled at him slowly.

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her forehead and whispered, "Appo enna onnu solli koopitala. Ippo sollen."

Her cheeks turned into red, hearing him, as she understood what he was asking. She felt extreme shy to utter anything.

"Naan than unna neraya thadava appadi koopturukene. Ippo enna pudhusa kekarmathiri react panra?" She asked controlling her blush.

"Appo nee kolantha di." He whined, making her blush more hearing that 'di', which showed his right over her.

"Appo ippo?" She asked him without breaking their eye contact.

He slowly tugged her hair strand behind her ear and said in his bass voice, "En pondatti. Sollu, di."

"Mmhmm." She shook her head as no and turned to other side, controlling her chuckle.

"Kotta thandi ennala vara mudiyathunu thairiyathula iruka. Oru naal enkita sikkamala pova." He muttered turning his back to her.

"Kettuchu." She giggled slowly.

"Good night!"

Hello, Makkale!

Hello, Makkale!

Few words about the chapter.