💜 60 💜

Everyone relaxed visibly when Pavithra came with the luggage. Her training had been over and she might have selected her designation. Due to the commotions going on in the household none had contacted her for the past week, pushing her in disappointment.

Pavi: enna pathathum odi vanthu kati pidikalanalum paravala enna peru moochu viduringa?

Lakshman: Athellam onnum illa, Pavi kutty. Nee poi first refresh agu.

Pavithra understood that something was wrong and looked at Kani with raised eyebrows. She just gestured her to go to the room blinking her eyes.

Pavithra sighed and felt more disappointed but didn't show that on the face sensing the tension in the air and left to her room.

Lak: Kani ma, nee poi rest edu. Parvati avala kootitu po.

Kani: illa mama...

One calm look, which carried the sterness, from her father in law made her shut her mouth and went to her room. Lakshman touched his younger son's shoulder.

Lak: nee entha thappum pannala, Aravind. Namma kudumbatha asinga paduthanumnu nenachu avan thappa en pulla mela kaiya vachutan. Inime angali pangalinellam pakka porathu illa. Nee Sahana ku promise panna mathiri nalaiku inneram ava kooda irupa. Ithu naan unaku panra promise.

Ar: naan bayapadala pa. Intha mathiri time la avala thavika vitruvanonu than hurting aj iruku.

His voice cracked and tears pooled in his eyes due to his insecurities. Parvati caressed his hair, standing beside him. He buried his face in her tummy and hugged her by waist.

She looked at her husband with tears, hugging her son's head. Lakshman blinked his eyes in assurance. Just then another vehicle entered their place. Baskar entered the house to everyone relief.

He looked at everyone confusedly, loosening his tie. Seeing the awkward silence, he sensed something wrong. He sat on the couch tiredly and stretched his hands together cracking the knuckles.

Bas: ennachu?

Pugazh and Sarath looked at him with wide eyes. Whereas others remained silent not knowing how to express the situation.

Pug: anna, Aravind mela case...

Bas cut off: enna case uh?

Sar: athan antha Ramesh dea... umm missing case uh. Avan appan kuduthurunthane.

Baskar sighed and glared at Pugazh and Sarath deadly, cursing them with more colorful words inside his mind. He looked at Aravind and pulled him from Parvati's hold.

Bas: nee enna da thappu panna ippadi kanna kasakitu iruka?

Ar: illa, mama. Naan case ah nenachu feel pannala. Nee irukala. Sahana va thaniya anupunathu than kashtama iruku.

Bas: avala yenga da anupuna?

Ar: ooty ku. Avaluku final sem nalaiku start aguthu.

Bas: nee avakooda pogama inga enna pudungitu iruka?

Aravind looked at him blankly along with Pugazh and Sarath. Whereas others confused on what was happening.

Ram: dei etho police arrest panna varanga athunala Aravind ah vera engayavathu thalai maraiva vaikanumnu Pugazhum Sarathum than sonnanga. Appadi irukum pothu Sahana kooda irupanu suspect panna chance iruku illa.

Bas: chithappa, intha naainga ethu sonalum nambiruvingala?

Everyone looked at Pugazh and Sarath, who were extremely confused than the housemates on what was happening.