💜 17 💜

Aravind reached Saran group of Companies and went to interview hall. He waited among the number of candidates, who had been impatiently waiting to be get selected as Administrative Officer of Construction company.

Arjun was on the call in his cabin and casually looked at the cctv footage, where Aravind was sitting. His lips curled into smile, understanding Aravind, who had chosen the career based on his studies just like how his father wished always.

"Rompa munnadiye panirukanum. Yet, it's all an experience. But konjam nervous ah iruke. Namma 6 varushama oru internship kooda pogala. Experience illatha nammala yeppadi select pannuvanga? Pesama elunthu poidalama? Pch! No! Vanthutom. Yennadhan nadakuthunu pathuruvom." Aravind joint his hands and kept them on his lips with his eyes closed.

Nervousness was clearly visible in his eyes. He tried to calm down himself that's when his mobile beeped with notification. He opened the message from Shakthi and found a video clip of Sahana singing in the college.

He immediately connected the mobile with his bluetooth and saw the video. His face brightened and mind relaxed automatically, hearing her magnetic voice.

At the end of the video, his name was called, "Mr Aravind Lakshman."

He inhaled deep breath and walked up to the interview room. His mind was constantly upon Sahana's face and voice, keeping him cool.

To his surprise there wasn't any people to interview him. All he could see was a puzzle pieces of a building. Being with Arjun's sister for years, he does know few things about Arjun's strategy.

He smiled and started making a building with those pieces with proper accuracy and dimensions. After completing making it, he left the room with satisfied grin.

"Sir, you can leave. We will mail you the results." A lean and fair girl, who seemed so kind and gentle, said with smile and he nodded.

Soon after reaching the apartment, he made a call to Sahana. Soon the call was picked up and she started ranting about her day. He listened to her with smile.

"Naane unkita onnu sollanumnu irunthan, Aravindey!" She started but he cut her off, "Nee next month Saran group of companies organise panra music competitionla participate panna pora."

She gasped and he smirked, "Ithuke shockana yeppadi. Innum iruku."

"Nee Bangalorela than irukanu theriyum. Ithellam oru surprisa?" Sahana said, yet thinking about how would he know about her competition.

"Pch! Athu illama. Nee inga varum pothu neeye therinjukuva." Now she started thinking, what that surprise might be.

"Sollu, Aravindey." She whined.

"Adhu namaku first night arrange pannalamnu irukan." He said in a bass voice, making her flush.

She remained silent not knowing what to answer. At some corner of her heart, she was excited as well, but nervous and she didn't know whether that was right time to start their life. Besides, she had some ambitions. She didn't want her wedding life to affect that.

"Hey, summa sonnan di. Yenga pechaiye kaanom?" He chuckled and she pouted in anger.

"Yenna kindala?" She huffed.

"Aiyyo, en chellama kochukucha? Enaku onnum problem illa nee ready na naanum ready." He teased her once again, making her whine, "Aravindeyy!"

"Okay! Chill!" He said and she just hummed.

"Ama, unaku yeppadi theriyum, naan antha company competitionla participate panranu?" He laughed at her question before replying, "En thangame! Antha oruva oothubathi unaku annan matum illa, enaku mappila ma."