💜 08 💜

Aravind reached his apartment at Bangalore by night and went straight to fresh up. When he had left from here there was just happiness in his heart to meet his whole family after six years.

But now when he had returned back there was a huge void in his heart as well as in his life. Though they didn't spend any time together and there wasn't even any proper conversation, that only made him miss her terribly.

Her innocent doe shaped eyes and the dimple in her chubby cheeks when she was smiling, added to that her blushy red pigments, which just drove him crazy.

He stood under the shower to calm down his emotions and let his nerves cool. After thirty minutes long shower, he came outside with towel wrapped around his torso and drying his wet hairs with other one.

He straight away fell on his bed, as he had lost his appetite totally being in her thoughts. He blankly gazed at the ceiling, thinking about that day's happenings.

That's when he remembered about Manimegalai and called to her immediately.

"Hello, Aravind." He felt relaxed after, hearing her voice.

"Reach ayitingala? Ethuvum problem illala?" Aravind asked, leaning back against the bed rest.

"Haan, da. But enaku inga iruka pidikala. Unga nyabagamave irukku." She started crying, making him emotional as well.

"Nee nijamave sooniya bomma thana? Eppaila irunthu di azhuga kathukita?" He tried to pull her legs to divert her mind.

"Deii, na evlo feel panni pesitu irukan... seri vidu. Veetla ethuvum problem illala? Ammavum mamavum romba kovama irukangala en mela?" She asked him nervously.

"Athellam illa. Avanga avana nee kalyanam pannikalanu happya than irukanga. But konjam nadanthatha maraka time edukum la. Then inaiku enna achuna..." Aravind narrated the whole incident and Manimegalai gasped in shock.

"Ellam ennala than. Ithuku bathila neenga enna saga vituruntha kooda ippadilam agirukathu." She said worriedly, making him sigh.

"Niruthuriya. Paithiyam mathiriye pesatha. Mama unna evlo love panraru. Avaroda love evlo selfless theriyuma. I know it will be difficult for you. I'm not telling you to forget the past but let that be just past. Besides, I love Sahana and she does too. So, engaluku entha problemum illa." He tried to get rid of her guilt.

"Irunthalum, you guys didn't deserve to be married like this."

"Even you didn't. Now stop thinking too much. Mama unna nalla pathuparunu engaluku nambikai iruku. Ana, neeyum avara pathuko. Hope to hear a good news soon. Hope you understand what I mean. Then, healtha pathuko. Check uplam correcta po. At right time, I will get our family to you. Athuvaraikum ethaiyum nenachu stress agatha. Inbetween, Na, Pugazh, Rakshan and Sarath unna pakka varom." He adviced her like an elder brother, making her emotional and she just hummed in response.

They disconnected the call and Aravind opened his photo gallery to look at Sahana's pictures, as sleep was nowhere near him.

"I'm sorry, di. Unna na ippadi vitutu vanthuruka koodathu. Sathiyama ennala inga irukave mudila. But it's better I had left you. Because, if I had been there, I would have barely controlled myself from coming near you. After all today is our first night." He exhaled a deep breath and caressed her face in the photo with his finger gently.

Suddenly a message popped on his screen, denoting the amount deducted from his account. He smiled, as he knew that it was her, who had used it. He was happy and took that as sign that everything came back to normal between them.

He opened the message and saw that it was a UPI transaction and taken for zomato. He furrowed his eyebrows, as he knew that she was in their house yet and his family wouldn't prefer outside food during dinners. Only homemade food for all and they would eat together.

He decided to ignore it and just smiled at her gesture. Turning off the light, he decided to sleep, as tomorrow, he had lot more important things to do to welcome his girl after three months in atleast a bit of luxurious life though he couldn't provide like their family.

Within fifteen minutes, calling bell rang disturbing his sleep. He got up lazily, thinking of the possibilities of who might be at that time, wearing his night dress and went to open the door.

"Here is your order, sir." A zomato boy forwarded a box, making him confuse.

"Excuse me. You must be mistaken. I haven't ordered anything." He was about to close the door but delivery boy stopped him, "Mrs Sahana Aravind. Isn't she at home? Address mentioned in the order is the same as yours."

He was telling, looking at his mobile whereas Aravind stood numb after hearing the word 'Mrs Sahana Aravind'. He quickly grabbed the parcel and gave a smile to him, "Thank you so much. I'm Aravind."

He closed the door immediately and went to the living room and opened the parcel to see his favourite Mushroom Chicken Pizza. He was yet in confusion and shock to understand what was happening.

Just then his mobile flashed with the message from her. He opened it in a fraction of seconds and smiled reading it

Vitutu poratha mudivu eduthutu, appuram enna feelings. Saptutu thoongunga, Sir, illana thookam kooda ungakita varathu.

He immediately made a video call to her. Sahana, who just laid down on the bed to sleep, heard her mobile ringing. She smiled instantly, seeing the video call from him.

"Nee avan mela kovama iruka. Maranthuruatha, Sahana." She thought to herself and picked up the call, keeping the straight face.

His face brightened with wide smile, seeing her. He cleared his throat and used his bass voice to tease her, seeing her grumpy face, "Hey Pondati..."

She felt goosebumps and blood rushed to her cheeks. She bit her lips, averting her gaze from him trying her best to not give in for his voice.

"Ippo naa matum anga irunthurunthana, namma first nightla antha rosy lipsa unaku bathila naan kadichurupan." He supported his chin with his hands and looked at her dazingly.

"Chi! Nenapu yenga poguthu paru. Already naa semma kadupula irukan." She hid her blush and kept her face angry.

"Nanum than! Angaye irunthuruntha kooda un irritationa innerathuku korachurupan." He winked at her, after which she couldn't control her blush.

She declined the call immediately and covered her face with the duvet, blushing hard, "Ivan yen enna ippadi torture panran. Kadavule, intha pacha manna eppadiyavathu ivan bass voicela irunthum, high voltage powerful brown orbsla irunthum kapathu pa."

Again her mobile rang and this time it was voice call from Aravind. She composed herself and picked up the call and spoke before he could tease her more, "Don't dare to skip the food. Enaku eppadi theriyumnu rompa yosikathinga. Ippo naan thoonganum. Nalaiku naanum Shakthiyum college porom. I feel sleepy. Good night."

She disconnected the call and left the breath she was holding for long. He chuckled at the other end.

After completing his dinner, he went to the bed with satisfied grin and hit the bed to land in his dream world with her.

Ethavthu intha chapterla puriyalana, drop me a comment here.

Bore adichuthuna unga veetu pillaya nenachu mannichu!

Seekiram college mudinja nallarukum. Papom.