💜 21 💜

First of all, I am extremely sorry for disappearing for two months. I was little disappointed with the response. I felt like story was getting bored. So, I thought of discontinue it. But this is my first ff on ashangi. So, there is no go back.

Mudinjalavu encourage pannunga. Please...

Just a short recap.

Aravind married Sahana in the dubious circumstances unexpectedly. He left to find a new job, whereas she went to college to complete her studies. Arjun, Aravind's new MD and Sahana's part time professor had crush on Sahana without knowing about their relationship. When Sahana came to Bangalore for culturals, she came to know about Aravind's houseowner daughter, Abi, was obsessed over him. She felt insecure when he thought that Abi's care was much more than Sahana's love for him. So, she decided to stay away from him to not get hurt.

 So, she decided to stay away from him to not get hurt

"Illa, Shakti. Ennala mudiyathu. Naan poren!" Sahana held her hairs in frustration when the time for the competition was nearing.

Her teammates surrounded her and tried to calm down her. Aravind, who had come just then, looked at them with a panic of anything might have happened to her.

Without his sense his legs took long steps towards her. But before that Arjun went to them and caressed her hair, "Sahana, relax. Just forget everything and everyone for five minutes. This is your time to shine. Come on, live just for yourself for a moment."

Sahana took a deep breath and pushed away her thoughts around Aravind and Abi. She didn't wish to affect her team work due to her personal things.

"I'm ready." She said firmly, making others smile.

"That's my girl!" Arjun wiped her tears and caressed her hairs, making them proper since she had spoiled them in frustration.

Aravind, who was looking at this burned in jealousy. Without any second thought, he strode towards them and pulled Arjun away from them all.

"Aravind, what are you doing?" Arjun was annoyed.

"You can't get close to her." He snapped back at him, making him confuse.

"Why? What do you mean?" Arjun looked at Sahana, who was leaving inside the auditorium with her gang.

"I mean, if they win, others may think that we had shown partiality." Aravind managed to lie convincingly.

"You are right. I will be careful hereafter. Come let's go and watch the competition." Arjun smiled at him and went inside.

Whereas, Aravind threw the papers in his hand in frustration, "En kannu munnadiye en pondatia thotutu irukan. Ivalum appadiye ninnutu iruka! Ellam en thappu than. Ennala than enna vitu iva thalli poita. Intha distance adhigamachuna enna panrathu. No, appadi ethum nadakathu. Ava ennavitu poga mata. Poga vida maten."