💜 63 💜

Sah: Mama! Mama!!

Ar shouted: Varen! Varen!!

Aravind shouted from the kitchen. Now a days it became Sahana's habit of calling him 'mama' always. He felt motherly vibe whenever she called him 'mama'.

He poured the hot sambar in the dish and rushed to their room. She was studying sincerely, sitting on the bed. Her loosely fitted sweat shirt and sweat pant made her cute like a bunny.

Ar: enna ma koopita?

Sah: Fan potu vidungalen. Rompa sweat aguthu.

Ar: AC podava?

Sah: no no enaku fan than venum.

She talked without taking her eyes from the book. He smiled and turned on the fan. Keeping it in average speed, he went back to the kitchen.

He prepared dosa for her and idli for him and Sakthi. It would have been just 15 minutes before he came after turning on the fan. She called him again. He kept the stove on sim and went to the room.

She had kept the duvet wrapped around her petite figure and rubbing her palms. Aravind looked at her and turned off the fan even before she asked.

She looked at him and smiled sheepishly. It became usual for her to switch on and off the fan between every 15 minutes. And Aravind was the one, who does this for her.

Ar: vanthu saptu padi va.

Sah: mama, enaku inga eduthutu vanthu ooti viduriya?

Ar: ammu, konja neram veliya vaa da. Roomkulaye full day iruka. Fresh air venumla.

Sah sighed: tired ah iruku pa. Ennala mudila.

Vomitting had started earlier than usual for her. It kept her busy throughout the day. It was just a name as morning sickness. But it occupied her all the time.

She didn't know how she would have managed her studies, if Sakthi and Aravind weren't with her. Aravind came and closed her book.

Ar: two days irukula exam ku. Athum last exam. Already you had prepared more than enough. Now family time.

He pecked her lips and carried her in bridal style. She flung her arms around his neck and took her to the kitchen. He made her sit on the kitchen slab and flipped the dosa.

Ar: Sakthi!

Sak: Varen, mama!!

Sakthi joined them as well and sat beside Sahana on the kitchen counter. He kept his forepalm on her forehead and checked the temperature.

Sak: fever paravalaya?

Sah: hmm. Ippo okay than. But vitu vitu varuthu.

Aravind handed over the idli plate to Sakthi and dosa plate to Sahana before making another dosa.

Ar: nalaiku Baskar mama varanu sollirukaru. Athu pregnancy timela appadi than irukum. Fifth week start aga poguthula.

Sak: ennala innum namba mudila, mama, naan mama aga poranu. Sahana ivlo seekiram amma aguvanu naan nenachu kooda paakula.

Sah: but enaku innume amma aga pora feel varala da. Neengalam enna kuzhanthai mathiri treat panrapo naan eppadi en kuzhanthaiya feel panrathu.

She pouted, licking the sambar from her fingers. Aravind looked at her and smiled.

Ar: innum konjam thengai chutney vaikava?

She shook her head as no and fed him a single piece. He smiled and had that. Before Sakthi could complain, she fed him as well.