chapter 2

2- Anger

Author pov,

"Get me her Biodata within 24 hours," He ordered Williams getting in his car.

As she ran inside collided with an elder lady of around '40s.

"Sana!!" Sister Mary called out, looking at her running.

"I'm sorry sister Mary," she mumbled, lowering her eyes.

"What happened and this?" Sister Mary kneeled to see her injured knees.

"Nothing Sister, just a small thing got hurt while playing," she lied seeing her worried face.

"How many times I said you not to forget yourself in your game," she scolded with love.

"I can't stop seeing ball until it gets in the basket," she giggled.

"I know that was the reason you got selected for nationals," she smiled proudly.

"All with your support, don't worry, in two days I will be back running in my court," she smiled hugging her.

"No practice for a week. Go! take rest and no college for tomorrow," Sister Mary said in her strict tone.

"Tomorrow we will see. We have 10 more hours to be morning," Sana smiled.

"Such a girl" Mary pulled her cheeks lovely and made her way to drop her on the bed.

After Sister Mary left, Sana saw the packet of jeans he got in her bag. She opened her bag and opened the packet and see branded jeans. She caressed the jeans, feeling the soft fabric, which is really a dream for a kid from an orphanage to hold a branded jean. Her eyes felt on the $999 dollar price tag hanging to the button. She packed back jeans in the bag and blocked her thoughts of trying those jeans.

Next day,

Sid was getting ready to attend his office standing in front of the mirror. While checking on himself, his mind drove him to yesterday's faceoff.

"I hate you!!" she whispered, standing in his mirror in his imagination. He smiled at his imagination and tightened his tie.

"Will she wear the jeans I gifted, let's see" He smiled getting his blazer. He walked out of his mansion.

"William, did you get the data I asked?" He asked William, who was standing, opening the car door for him.

"In your mailbox" He smiled, bowing his head with obedience.

"Wonderful, let's go!" He smiled at William and got in the car. He opened his laptop and started reading her biodata, which really impressed him.

"Not office. We are going to St. Xavier," Sid said to William, who was driving. William turned the direction and obeyed his order.

William stopped his car in front of the college and opened the door for his boss. As the devil stepped out removing his sunglasses, all the girls who are walking inside the gate fell flat looking at the Greek God.

His eyes fell on Sana who is walking towards the gate, seeing the road.

"Sana!" He called out her getting her head face him with his voice. She got an unknown radiant smile hearing her name from him, but soon it vanished, replaced by anger. She opened her bag and placed the jeans in the car.

"I gifted it, little girl," He said with a smile.

"I don't want any gift and I'm not a little girl!! I'm 20," she scowled in anger.

"But you can't reject when I gift something," He said, in a haughty tone holding his anger.

"I'm not your employee that you are warning me. You lost the respect after purchasing our orphanage site," she shouted in hate.

"If not me, someone else may buy it," He said, folding his hands.

"Then I might hate him instead of you," she shouted.

"Ok but take this gift please" he added to convince her. William looked at him with wide eyes, hearing the word "please" from him for the first time. Sid passed a sharp look at William, which made him move away in fear of boss angry.

"I don't want it!!" she shouted, throwing the bag on him and about to walk away. He pulled her by the bag in anger.

"How dare you do this?" He roared in anger, pushing her harshly inside his car. She fell flat on the dark car's back seat. He leaned in and tore her pant, pulling it harshly and it tore apart the fabric messing her dress.

"Nooo! nooo!" she cried by his sudden mad act. Once he felt it's not worth wearable, he got satisfied and stood back and closed the door, leaving her inside the dark car. She cried bitterly in darkness being helpless and scared of his madness.

He took a few seconds to calm his anger and picked up the jeans bag from the road. He opened the door and turned on the floor light of the car and sat on the seat. She balled in a corner, hiding her legs from the torn fabric. He picked up his blazer and forwarded her.

"Come here," He said in a calm tone. She sobbed in fear.

"Come here, I won't repeat" He roared. She jumped on the seat and moved towards him, covering her legs with his blazer.

"I don't like to hear a no. I offered you a gift and you should take it. Now you have two options

One- go like this and get all stare at you

Or else accept my gift and change," He said with his devilish tone. She felt like hitting his smirking face for doing this with her, that also just to satisfy his ego.

"What you're looking at?" he asked in a haughty tone.

"I never saw such a disgusting person in my life," she spat in anger.

"Oh really, then go around your free to leave, " He said unlocking her side door and pushed her little outside. She held his shirt tight from falling out as a reason, his shirt torn by her nails. He pulled her in, holding her waist. She withdrew her hands in fear as his shirt was torn.

"What you did now?" He asked, seeing the hold on his shoulder.

"Sorry! " she mumbled, holding her ears. Soon his angry melted seeing her cuteness.

"Will you change or" before he says one more word, she took the packet.

"Will you be outside?" She asked, pouting.

"Give my blazer will go," He said holding his torn shoulder." Close your eyes," she whispered shyly. As he did, she hid her half towards the seat and gave him his blazer. He got down wearing it. She changed into jeans and stepped out of the car, stuffing her torn one inside her bag.

"Where is the one you used?" He asked, pulling her by her bag.

"What!!" She shouted in surprise. He opened her bag zip and took the torn pant and kept in his car.

"That's mine!" she said, trying to open the door.

"I gave mine and took yours, its balance. Now stop arguing more and go" He said folding his hands.

"It's not costly as you gave," she urged.

"If you be here one more second, I will rip this top and gift you new" He spat in a dominating tone. She jumped at his words and ran inside her college without turning back. He signed William to enter the car. He took her used pant and caressed it over, feeling her presence in it.

"Sir, want her?" William asked, understanding his boss' dirty mind.

"It's not easy," Sid said, packing it in the bag.

"She is an orphan, sir!"

Sid smiled at him. "She is an orphan, poor, dependent, but you have seen that attitude. She made me use the word 'please' to take the gift and you're saying I can get her. But I really feel like listening to the word 'please' from her and soon I will hear."