48

48-Her wonderful Mother

Sid pov,

I walked downstairs and was surprised to see William crawling on the floor beside Ian. I couldn’t stop laughter seeing the scenario. Ian is giggling in joy seeing him.

“William, you better start a daycare Centre for me. My son is enjoying your company” I chuckled, occupying the couch. He blushed getting up from the carpet rubbing his hair.

“How is your day, sir?” He asked with a grin.

“Wonderful with your marvelous cooperation and your sister!!” I chuckled with a wink.

“I’m happy too, boss” He smiled, tickling Ian. He giggled, smiling.

“Thank you, William. You turned like my family member and helped me with everything. If you didn’t give me that idea that day. I may be lost myself in my stupid life, but now it’s wonderful. I had a beautiful family”

“Why not you announce this to the world and mark her as your wife in front of this world? She did so much for you, can’t she get that honor?” he asked walking towards me. Yeah, he is right. She deserves it, and I should give her every right of my wife.

“I should talk with my dad. Once I feel his reaction is comfortable, then I will surprise her with a grand party. This world should know my real worth, which triples my net worth.” I smiled.

“Sir, can I ask one more question?” He asked with hesitation.

“Yeah”

“Do you love her or it’s still a loveless contract?” He asked, shocking me. I never named my feelings, but the time I’m with her is special. She made my life alive with her existence. The smile today I have is just because of her love and care for me.

“I don’t want to name it! I like it as it is. If she wants society to know about her, then I will declare it openly. I want her happy with me forever.” I said smiling.

“Sir, you forgot about her surprise. Today is Sunday!!” He remained me. Oh, God!! I just forgot an important day. She made me forget it by pulling me in romance.

“Did you make arrangements?” I inquired William.

“I made and texted you directions too. I thought you both were leaving morning, so she asked me to take care of Ian but...” he paused, rolling down his eyes. I planned a surprise and my princess planned something else.

“Ok, let her wake up. We will start after lunch, making him sleep.” I spoke.

In meantime, she walked downstairs... Ian started crying loud seeing her. He is quietly playing, but after seeing her started acting... She grabbed him from my arms, pampering him.

“Aww... My baby, don’t cry... Momma is here!!”

“Seriously, I’m here from the past 2hours, but suddenly he remembered you,” I shouted in my sarcastic tone.

“Yeah, because mom is more important to baby, just like you roll around your mom!” She chuckled, patting Ian.

“Why? I’m his dad... I can change his diaper and get his shower, dress everything. Then why!!” I shouted in frustration.

“You didn’t carry him for nine months and he is crying, not because he hates you. He is crying because he wants to say to his mother that he is hungry, and I should feed him.” She said walking inside our second bedroom. Before I follow in, she closed the door.

“Only for him!!” She yelled, closing the door with a bang.

Hmm, no entry!! She said so respectably... Did anyone see this? I turned around and frozen to see William smiling at me. Hush! How embarrassing! I cursed myself walking back to the living room collapsing on the couch.