chapter 3

3- Offer

"Sir, we had an important meeting," William said, opening his door.

"Yeah, I know," He said walking out with disinterest.

"Shall I postpone again?" William asked, looking at him.

"Hmm, then the client will run away. Already I'm postponing from past two days "

"Why, sir? "

"Beautiful distraction!!" He mumbled, taking her pant from his seat, and packed it in his laptop bag. It surprised William to see him like a lovesick puppy collecting all used things.

"Sir, I have one idea!" William said with a smile.

"What?"

"She loves that orphanage so much and you have seen she is angry with you for buying that site. Why not you offer her a new site for them in some rural area, we can do our project and in return, you can ask her favor, in society our company will get a lot of fame as a social activity" William dropped a cunning idea.

"Wonderful!" He chuckled in happiness.

"You such a genius, William!! Let's do it... Evening, we will offer her" Sid said with joy.

William smiled at his brilliant idea, being unaware of the fact he was messing an innocent girl's beautiful life.

Evening,

Sid and William came to the orphanage. They meet sister Mary and narrated a fake story of offering Sana an internship followed by a high-profile job. She called Sana.

"You!!" She shouted in anger.

"Yes, me, can we talk privately?" He asked like a gentleman. She was about to shout when her eyes fell on sister Mary, who signed her to stay calm.

"Ok" she mumbled nodding for sister Mary.

In the meeting room,

"Why you want to talk with me?" She asked, standing beside the door away from him.

"Sit! We can talk" he said, occupying his chair.

"No, say" she muttered, folding her hands.

"I was thinking of building a new orphanage for you all," He said without expressing a condition.

"Really! Yes, I know, you all rich people do fake promises to avoid the revolt of poor people, and when time goes, everyone forgets. If you are really great, then why not you leave our site for us?" She spat in anger.

"I will give this site to you and what can I get in return? Nothing, right? but building a complex here, can earn me billions!!" He growled in anger.

"But destroying the future of innocent kids gives you sin," she tried to convince.

"Offo, I want an instant return," He said in disbelief.

"Can't you sacrifice little profit for these poor kids? It's just 0.001% in your wealth?" She asked in a pleasing tone.

"Can you do that if you are in my place?" He asked with a smirk stuffing his hand in his pocket.

"I don't have any. I can give my life to this orphanage, but I don't have an option," she cried helplessly.

"Can you sell me your life? I will give this orphanage as a price?" He placed his dirty thought, halting her mind for a second.

"What you asked now?" She asked in shock.

"I want you forever with me and in return, I will pay you 40 million," He repeated.

"For what, me?" She asked doubtfully.

"Frankly, I was attracted to you and your beauty was distracting my life. I Wanna get rid of this at any cost. So, I want to taste your beauty and Wanna be the sole owner of it." He confessed. She stumbled, listening to his dirty offer.

"Will you marry me?" She asked with hope to name the dirty deal.

"Haha, not marriage, just live in together and you don't get any rights except money, luxury, and this orphanage," He said with a smirk.

"No, I can't do it!! I can't step so low," she cried in confusion.

"I said your sister Mary that I was here to offer you a job and she was so happy for you. If you give in to me. Everyone around will be happy, just like you said now," he smiled, remaining her own words.

"Can't you do this for those innocent kids, and I assure your future, you can have a key position in my company and for the world, you look like my employee. You will get one special car and you stay in my mansion. Your life going to change," He chuckled with a dirty smirk dancing on his lips.

"Giving my life means?" She asked to get a straight question.

"Sleep with me. I want to own your body marking as mine. Don't worry, that's our secret. It won't ruin your image in this society. Your life will be secured forever, that's my promise," He said, sitting confidently.

"So, you are paying this amount to purchase my body, only that! My feelings don't matter and shouldn't matter also as you're rich and I'm helpless," she sobbed in a broken tone.

"You're not helpless, ok fine, I don't like to force anyone. I just gave a chance to give back your orphanage. If you don't want it, the deal ends here. Do what you feel because even now I was doing according to my feelings. I liked you so much and wanted you in my way, I just expressed my offer. If you like, accept it! Or else reject it. If you reject my offer, this orphanage will be collapsed by next week and within one year, a complex going to be raised up. If you accept this orphanage, be an orphanage. Think wise baby, but by the way, why should you sacrifice for these poor people? Even your one orphan like them. Think about everything in detail and decide, but no hurry, take your time but tell me by tomorrow I should also make arrangements to collapse this orphanage," He gave cold indirect blackmail, filling her mind with his tricky words. She was rooted, listening to his cold warning. The thought of collapsing this home is piercing her heart.

"Ok, you have my card. Express your acceptance or rejection by tomorrow night!" He said walking out of the room.

"I accept your offer!!" she said in a low, helpless tone, preventing him from stepping outside.

"Are you sure!" He asked, taking long steps to her. She nodded her head, holding back her tears.

"You're such a gem, I just can't believe it," He hugged her with joy.

"You shouldn't cheat me. Give my orphanage papers to sister Mary," she requested standing like a statue as he hugged.

"Sure sweetheart. morning I will come along with papers to pick you up," He chuckled happily kissing her forehead.