26

I don't want to ruin your night...so here is your update enjoy..and don't forget to vote

26- Pain

He was so restless in the Conference and not able to focus on the presentation.

“Gentleman, we can rejoin after a break of 10mins!!” He made an excuse and walked out towards Sana’s cabin. He was surprised seeing it empty. His eyes fell on Amber who is reapplying lipstick.

“Where is she?” He asked in a serious tone. She jumped out, listening to his voice.

“She... She... Went to the washroom,” She lied, hiding the truth.

“Oh, ok, and my dad?” He asked.

“He... He is working and said not to disturb him.“ She lied. He was about to leave, but something on her desk grabbed his attention. Her laptop was open but shut down. Why will she shut down her laptop for just a while? He felt fishy. His eyes fell on Amber who is sweated badly. He sensed the danger and moved out of her cabin. He ran to his cabin in a hurry and opened the door with a bang. He was frozen, looking at the scenery. His dad was molesting the girl whom he desired for. The only girl whom he liked and wanted in his life. She was crying to push him away from her. He ran towards them and dragged Edward away from her by his neck.

“I said you, dad!! she is not for you!!” He shouted in anger, pulling her behind him.

“Are you mad? Spoiling my mood!! Get out” Edward yelled trying to grab her wrist.

“She is only mine!!” He shouted, pushing Edward in anger. He fell on the couch.

“Oh, means? She really seduced you and made up with you. Then why not me? Just once,” Edward chuckled shamelessly. Sid just lost his calm, raised his hand to hit him black and blue. He calmed down, holding his anger.

“She is not that and we are not in such dirty relation as you think!! Our relation is as pure as the relation you had with my mom. I liked her heart, I liked her care, and I like everything she does, and I want her only for me. It doesn’t take a second to hit you back, but I stopped because my mom taught me to respect you. It’s my last warning. I don’t want to hear anything about her. She is pure than gold and transparent than a diamond.“ Sid confessed in tears.

“So will you marry this cheap low-class girl?” Edward shouted in anger.

“I already said you, I will remain single. I don’t believe in marriage. You are so worried about my sexuality that I never had a girlfriend? Today I had one for me. Feel proud that your son is a man and forget this girl. She is equal to your daughter. Forcing an innocent girl is not right dad if she said no it’s a no!!” He grumbled, Edward walked out mood off. Sid hugged Sana crying out.

“I’m so sorry!!” He whispered kissing her hair crying. She wrapped her hands around him, crying her heart out in his embrace.

After a while,

He has broken the hug and cupped her face, looking into her eyes.

“I said you not to come here then why you came?” He questioned wiping her tears.

“A... Amber said boss calling, I thought it’s you!“ she shuttered shivering in fear.

“When something is happening wrong with you, why your quiet? Why can’t you kick out that idiot?” He asked in anger.

“He... He... Is your daddd! I thoughttt youuu will get angryyy..” She sobbed.

“I get angry with my thing, and I never said you to leave your dignity. You have your own will, interest, life... You don’t need to give in for any man. If anyone again dares to touch you chop their hands” He said in anger. She nodded in tears.

“Come with me!!” He walked out of his cabin holding her hand. All are shocked to see Sana crying badly. Her face is red out of crying.

“Amber!!” He roared, standing in the middle of his office. Amber came running, hearing his tone.

“She is the reason to manipulate my mind and your mind. She is the one always behind you. Today I give you power to do anything you like with her” Sid said, leaving her hand. The entire office is shocked after listening to him.

Sana looked at him. He signed assurance with his eyes. She fisted her hand, remembering all the things amber spoke and did with her. She gifted her a tight slap on her cheek. She fell back on the floor, holding her sore cheek.

“I never saw such a disgusting girl in my lifetime.“ She cried in disgust.

“On your knees, whole day!! your transferred collect your order letter tomorrow!” He said taking Sana along with him, both left to the mansion.

Mansion,

As the car stopped, she ran to the bathroom and closed her doors with a thud. She cried under the shower, wiping his dirty touch from her arms and neck. ...

One hour later,

Sid was waiting restlessly outside the bathroom door.

“Baby!! Open the door!!” He knocked on the door. She was crying vigorously, collapsing on the floor under the shower. He opened the door and entered the bathroom. He was broken seeing her miserable state.

“Baby!! No!!” He shouted, picking her away from the shower. He turned off the shower and carried her out of the bathroom, covering her with a towel.

“Don’t cry!” He tried to calm her, but she pushed him back crying.

“Why me? Why only me? Why are all seeing me as a toy to play with? Why are all seeing me with bad eyes? Am I really that worst that all are thinking to use me as they like? Why me?” She cried, bursting out in tears.

“Nothing like that baby, listen to me” He tried to hold her.

“No, tell the truth... You also made a contract with me just for my body. You also wanted to play with me!! Why me!! Why every man behind me!!” She cried, holding his collar, collapsing on his legs. He felt broken seeing her condition. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. She was about to jump out of bed, but he dragged her back on the bed.

“Chuppp!! Dare you cry anymore... Shut up and sit quiet!!” He shouted in anger. She was scared of seeing him angry with remaining her nightmare.

“Not all men are same and at least I’m not same... I have my own sense and thinking. He is lusty but I’m not so disgusting, I’m not him. I accept, I accept... I did everything forced, but you signed it willingly. I never took advantage of that contract. I did mistake once misunderstanding you, but I never repeat... Give me one chance... I will say every truth about my life.... I promise... Once, only once, trust me.. I will never let you down... Please, only one chance” He cried sitting on the floor beside her bed. She was so shocked seeing him crying for her.