16

16- Cheat

Sid pov,

I gently placed her on the bed. She looked into my eyes with a shy glare. My baby is so innocent, and I loved that innocence. In this generation, we can't find such a sweet, innocent girl. I felt proud of myself for getting her. I know that thing I made will definitely take my life. I'm accountable for the cancellation of that project, and it's an enormous loss on my head, but everything is vanishing in front of the treasure I found in that pale orphanage building. This treasure just belongs to me, only me. I removed my vest to free myself from the clothing touching my body. I want her hands on my skin. She closed her eyes, blushing as she looked at me half-naked. I want to get her more excited on her first experience. I moved to my closest and got my tie and blindfolded her, along with tying her hands together.

"Calm down, you're going to feel it" I whispered in her ear, suppressing her struggling nervousness.

"You know something?" I whispered teasing her, brushing my fingers drawing patterns around her neck, dipping my finger in her tight valley. She shivered, feeling my finger penetrating in the tiny space.

"Umm.." She moaned and suppressed biting her lip.

"The more silent you be, the more violent I do" I chuckled, moving out my finger. She widened her lips apart upon hearing me. I settled my knee between her tights and moved my hand on her tummy, hovering over her half. She crawled up, grabbing the bedpost to escape from my pleasuring touch. I moved on my knee higher to until her head reach the bedpost and I locked her between my knee and bedpost. Haha!! Using her knowledge on me is not the right choice because I use it for my selfish motives. Now she has no option left to move any direction. Crawling down will drive her crazy, rubbing my knee on her most sensitive untouched heaven. "Um" she moaned as I pulled her down onto my thigh, creating a fraction. I was hard like a rode looking at her.

"What are you feeling? Keep speaking, " I encouraged her, moving my hands over her inner. I want to rip her top along with her inner, but this she needs it slow. Slow and steady gives pleasure. I can feel her tingling under me by the fraction between her legs. I thrust my knee over her wetness, and I guess she is dipping wet for me.

"You know, your hand is just made to be fit in my palm " I whispered, kneading her breast over her top.

"Umm.. Ahhh" she moaned as I gripped around her fruit, ready to taste it.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, hoping to hear her feelings of pleasure. She panted with a raise in a heartbeat.

"When no answer, I can't let your lips be idle," I whispered, pressing my lips on her. I know she is enjoying this, but I want her active participation, as I was slow. I was staying in control to the extent of hell, but this girl is so shy and native. I just want to ruin her innocence. She tastes like honey. I entered, my tongue clashing with hers. She moaned in my mouth as I pressed her right one. Her mold fit in my fist like an apple. I have broken the kiss, feeling her breathless under me. She is lying on my bed, cuffed and blindfolded, panting. It's so much to resist. I need to do something to relax my junior inside me. I can feel my throbbing hardness inside my shorts.

My naughty brain started working, gifting me an amazing idea. I parted her legs apart and settled between her.

"Ahhh.. Please uncuff me" she shouted, getting my attention.

"Relax.. Just a minute. I will let you free," I assured, kissing her once more.

"Really?"

"Yes, just a few minutes " I whispered getting out my hardness, slapping it her mold with my hardness, making her moan. She struggled to close her legs. I rubbed myself over her and soon I reached my climax and it's a heaven!! I wiped off myself with a tissue and dumped it. After settling on my shorts, I removed her blindfold and untied her, pulling her in my embrace. She is really unaware of the thing I did with her.

"What you did?" She asked confused, rubbing her sore wrist.

"What you felt?" I asked a counter question.

"Something. I don't know " She whispered blushing.

"I will show it after few days. By the way, do you liked it?" I snuggled, pulling her closer.

"Umm... Don't crush me..." she whispered, pushing me a little away. I have seen her wrist red out of her struggles. I grabbed her hand gently and kissed her wrist, suppressing her soreness. I gently tabbed her hair, making her asleep.

Few days later,

I was so happy in life. Yeah, I'm happy before too, but she added more happiness to my life. Her performance at work was fantastic. She is working really great. I got up from my chair and moved to the glass wall to watch her for a while. My eyes traveled, searching for her in that cabin. She is standing leaning on the wall laughing out. Such a beautiful smile I thought roaming my eyes down on her fragile body, but soon the sight beside her burned my veins. She is talking with James laughing and her hand was on his shoulder, and he was holding her hand. I banged my door open and marched out towards their cabin.

"Why not we have a coffee evening?" James asked her. I patiently stood to know her reaction.

"Why evening? I will get one now," She chuckled smiling.

"Thank you, Angel," He said. She turned around and frozen, seeing me standing. I looked at her for a second, fisting my hand, controlling my rage.

"Complete Richard file by evening," I said walking out of the cabin, but I started observing her from my cabin, which was unaware by her. She got two cups of coffee, and both enjoyed their coffee. I followed cc camera in the canteen as well. The whole day she is with James and the thing freaked me out more. Is she is physically comfortable and close to him? I don't want to lose my cool and be a villain.