32

32- Mom

Sid pov,

If she finds out the truth, she can’t handle it. I can’t tell her everything. What to do now!! She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the balcony and pushed me out from the door.

“Mom!! I want to sleep too “ I sounded faking sleep.

“What you did with her?” She asked in a serious tone.

“What I did?"  I asked, faking more innocence.

“Say the truth, she is scared of you Sid... I can see her eyes. I’m not dumb. I have been observing her since day one. Now come on! Say the truth, what you did with her!!” She shouted in anger. I gulped lumps hearing her. I can see her tears forming in her eyes. I don’t want to see her cry.

“I didn’t do anything, mom!!” I lied one last time. She pushed me back and grabbed my palm and placed it on her head.

“Say the truth, swear on me!!” She locked my hand on her head.

“You forced her!!” she asked in disgust, looking into my eyes for an answer. I lowered my eyes, accepting my mistakes.

“I never expected this from you, Sid. Blood is mine, but the character is just like your dad’s. How can you step so low? How can you do this with that innocent girl?” She cried in disgust.

“Mom! I..”

“No, don’t call me mom..." she pushed me away, walking back. I collapsed on the floor, hugging her legs.

“Mom, please, I didn’t do anything. I’m not him!! I’m not Edward. I did wrong. In jealous I raised my hand on her and gave her pain, but I swear I didn’t do that... I was not disgusting, mom! I’m your son!! “ I cried out, holding her legs.

“You raised hand on her?"

“Yes, mom, but I apologized for her holding her feet. She got fine and forgiven me, but later... “ I stopped my broken emotions to hold back the bitter truth. I got up from her legs and stepped away.

“Later!”

“She is unable to forgive me. I can wait for her forgiveness” I stated, turning away my gaze.

“Look into my eyes and say!” She yelled, turning me to face her.

“Mom....”

“Say what happened later, why you called me here all of a sudden. What are the marks on her neck? You don’t have nails, then how those marks are on her neck?” My mom shouted, shaking me.

“It’s all your ex-husband. He tried to force himself on her in my office” I broke down the truth. I know she will be broken by finding it. The girl I dreamed of has been molested by my father.

“She was broken. I know she is precious, but I did a mistake, before getting forgiveness my dad made her life worst. She is scared, she got hurt mentally. I wanted to fix her heart. I want her to know that I care for her, and she is not a thing in my life, but she is my life.” I confessed my heart out.

“Why you got her, just for enjoyment?” She asked, looking into my teary eyes.

“No, I like her soul. I want her with me forever.”

“If you like her, then why can’t you marry her?” She popped the hardest question.

“I felt so happy, like I felt with you. She is the only one who sees me like I’m. She doesn’t even think about my money, background, anything. She scolds me, kicks me, does anything, seeing me as a person, but I cannot marry her or anyone. Dad will not accept it!! If he finds it out, he will kill her. Kindly don’t get this conversation again. You sleep with her” I said walking out of the room. I went to the barroom and had a bottle of vodka and fell asleep.