chapter 7

7- Kiss of Death

After two hours, she gained back her consciousness and found herself in his room lying beside him. She pushed him away, finding his hand on her waist, which disturbed his nape.

"What happened?" He asked, sitting up on the bed.

"How I came here?" She asked confused.

"I got you back to my mansion," He said, placing a pillow on his back resting on the bedpost.

"How I fell asleep?" She asked in confusion, rewinding the hospital incidents.

"You fell so!" He lied.

"No!! Something happened in the hospital. What medicine did you make them give for me? Why?" she shouted in anger.

"Haha, you remembered " He chuckled laughing.

"Say!" she demanded.

"I didn't give just doctor gave as you're feeling so uncomfortable for the checkup," he said casually.

"What checkup you wanted except blood?" She asked in horror.

"Nothing so, just your inner health, " He said, folding his hands.

"Means?"

"Are you a virgin? You didn't tell me that?" He chuckled with a wink.

"Means this checkup for that?" she asked in disgust.

"Not fully, actually I want to change certain things happening to you" He dropped one more dirty desire.

"You will change God given things also?" She spat in disgust, getting up from the bed.

"Chill baby girl, I should know everything about you and want everything as per my desire," he said with a dirty smirk.

"You can better ask me? I may tell everything to you " she cried.

"You said and will say, but I need experts proof," He said smiling.

"I never saw such a disgusting human" she spat in disgust.

"You cross-check when you buy a pen, then I brought you for forty million. Why shouldn't I check twice about the product I purchased" He said in a carefree tone without realizing the other person's inner pain.

"I'm also a product for you?" She asked in a broken tone.

"Not so I just said some example, baby." He said moving towards her.

"I was expecting too much from you. You're really not a human" she cried.

"Stop this drama! You know for what I got you and you accepted all yourself. Remember, I paid you and if you again cry bad-mouthing me, I'm going to punish the hell out of you" He shouted in anger pushing her on the bed. She sobbed.

"Stop those bloody tears or else!!" He shouted in anger, stepping towards her. She crawled back on the bed in fear and balled herself sticking on the bedpost.

"Wipe your tears!" He demanded. She rubbed her eyes with her palm and sat, holding back her tears in fear.

"Say sorry!" He ordered in a dominating tone.

"Sorry" she whispered.

"Say sorry with the sentence, I want discipline" He spat in anger. She glued her lips, unaware of the thing he was expecting her to say.

"Say!!" He shouted, scaring her.

"Sorry sir," She cried, tears flipped down her cheeks. He moved towards her, she shivered by his closeness. She rubbed her eyes, hiding her tears from his anger.

"This was my last warning. If I again see you crying or cursing me. I'm going to hurt you. I will lock you in my storeroom for one entire night until your tears get emptied. Once it's done, I will take you right there. Fuck the hell out of you until you learn not to cry and forget." He said in a husky, dangerous tone. She closed her mouth,

stopping her sobbing sounds get his attention.

"Take rest, I will be back night" He said walking out closing the door behind with a bang. She slept on the bed after crying for hours.

Night 9 pm,

Sid returned home and walked in when his maid came forward to collect his bag.

"Did she had dinner?" He asked them.

"No sir, mam didn't come out of the room" they replied bowing their heads in fear.

"Get our dinner to my room" He said leaving to his room.

Sana pov,

With the sound of opening the door, I woke up with a jerk and wiped off my dried tears in fear. He looked at me emotionless.

"Don't struggle, I won't scold you." He said in a haughty tone. I crawled to a corner on his bed. He sat on the edge of the bed Infront of me folding his leg.

"I don't want to scare you, but I get angry if you disobey and I really don't like to see your tears" He said in a calm tone cupping my face. I remained silent.

"Don't you like to be here? you're free to go" He said with a smile. My heart jumped in happiness, but soon vanishes by his next sentence.

"I can build my mall collapsing your orphanage"

"I will stay as you say " I replied, knowing the devil never change.

"I know baby you love that site and I love your site" He said lustfully. I seriously don't know why is mad around me like this. I'm not any miss universe, I was a normal girl who don't have an even idea about makeup things and basic things. My nothing life got everything which I really don't want. I destroyed my life for the sake of innocent kids. My sacrifice has value! That was the only thing making me feel proud of myself. In meanwhile, a servant came pushing a trolley of food.

"You didn't have dinner. You have dinner and take tablets and sleep" he said loosening his tie getting up from the bed.

"I'm not hungry" I said, not looking up.

"You are not supposed to skip your food. The portion is according, and you will eat them or else I will eat you up" He said in a serious tone.

"You got me as a slave, use me, and throw aside. Why you're irritating me in my other aspects? I eat and be starved. Why for you?" I scowled in frustration. Seriously, I was mad at him. Always dominating me and trying to rule me. He passed a cold glare, which should be noted down. Silence is the sigh before the tsunami. He moved to aside and removed his blazer and belt and walked back to me. He looked into my eyes for a second. What the hell he is going to do? Will he yell or hit me back!! All the thoughts are bouncing in my mind. He pulled me down on my back on the bed and before I regain, he landed his lips on mine. I tried to pull back and push him, but he pinned my hands on either sides and kissed me furiously.

He was biting my lower lip. I cried in pain. I can feel the taste of my blood on my tongue. Before I gulp, he sucked off the blood like a vampire. As I saw in the titanic movie, the kiss was better. I felt kiss will be like that short and sweet, but this beast was sucking on my lips, closing my mouth sealing with his lips. I was breathless by his weight over mine. I'm gonna die in kiss. I think this is known as the kiss of death. Someone save me. My eyes faded, my vision blurred darkness was taking its place. At the moment, he parted away. Letting me take oxygen to stay alive. My body felt numb by his brutal kiss. I panted to catch my breath.

"Are you alive?" He chuckled softly, tabbing my cheeks. I opened my eyes a little. I don't have energy to open my eyelids too.

"You're exhausted with a kiss. Then how can you satisfy me? You need to take care of yourself to keep me happy " He whispered in my ear, brushing his lips on my cheeks. I lied on the bed, numb.