25

25- Evil

Sana pov,

Finally, I found someone who can scare this monster. I saw him running in fear hearing his dad’s name. But why is this? He had a family then, why living alone. Shall I ask him?

No!! He will again bark or do that evil thing again. Already I had a good shower for hours. As I lost in my own world, I felt his hand on my cheeks. I looked at him thinking he is in sleep, but his eyes are wide open.

“You didn’t sleep?” I asked in shock. He cupped my cheek and smiled, looking into my eyes.

“What you’re thinking? “ He asked with a smile.

“Nothing, leave it” I made an excuse, as I am not in a mood to get in trouble again.

“Say”

“Umm, I will ask one question. It’s ok even you don’t answer but please don’t get angry“ I requested him. To my surprise, he said yes.

“Ok ask”

“You have parents, then why you are living alone?” I asked with confusion. He was silent after listening to my question. Silence will be followed by cyclone... Or a tsunami... God!! It’s better I run away. I crawled away from his embrace softly, but he pulled me back, making me land on his chest.

Oh! His body is seriously rock hard. One day, my head will break. If I want to commit suicide, I don’t need any instruments, because I can die directly hitting my head to his hill rock chest.

“I have them, but they are divorced. My mom likes a simple life. She lives in Greenland near to nature, and my dad is modern. He wants more and more money. In childhood, both fought well for my custody and my dad won the case as he had a lot of money. My dad joined me in a residential school. My life turned out to be alone and lonely. I used to cry at starting, but later accepted the truth. It’s really true only money can make ppl win. I joined the business and earning more and more. My mom is also happy with my growth. “ He confessed, but I was in shock. Seriously, money can make us win. I don’t think so... Money can never give happiness and love.

“You love your dad?” I asked him. He chuckled at my question.

“Haha, he doesn’t love me too. He gave me life and made me his heir. So, I’m working as he desired, Deal over!! Nothing more” He said casually. It’s waste to talk anything about this. He is a machine. Lusty machine!!

“I’m getting sleep, good night!” I said, pulling the sheet over me.

Author pov,

Monday,

Office,

A man in his 50s entered the office. He is looking young, energetic, yet devilish.... As he entered the ‘E’ enterprise. Everyone in the office bowed down their heads to him. He smirked at his dominance. Sana walked out of the cabin to show file to Mark. When her eyes fell on Edward.

“Good morning, sir!” She wished with a smile. Edward turned into smirk seeing her top to bottom.

“Good morning, beautiful” He chuckled with a smirk. She felt a little weird at his gesture. He forwarded his hand for a handshake. She gave her hand, which he pressed in his hand.

“Your good name?” He asked, still holding her hand.

“Juliet!!” She whispered, taking back her hand.

“Such a romantic name!! Newcomer?” He asked, she nodded her head. In meanwhile, Sid came out running from his cabin seeing them.

“Dad!! We had a meeting” He said his dad signing Sana to go.