50

50- Back Fired

Sid pov,

I decided to confess to my dad about my secret marriage, but before that, I should get her signature on our marriage documents. My son is 10 months old now and three years of our secret relation and now I want to make her my wife legally and I’m sure she will love it. My dad is going to visit my place tomorrow to meet my son for the first time. I want to introduce my wife along with my son.

“Sir!” William called me, getting me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, William!”

“Sir, it’s been 6 months. why didn’t you get her signature on legal documents?” He asked, showing me the file. I smiled at his question.

“She is not that orphan Sana to accept sign blindly. She gets millions of questions. She may think I’m doing it out of sympathy or I’m insecure.”

“Isn’t it true? Aren’t you insecure?” William asked in his sarcastic tone.

“Come on, William, if you find you’re a millionaire’s son, will you still stay working for me? You better go to your father and forget me, don’t you?” I chuckled.

“Seriously, she had a baby with you, and you know she is not a money-minded person. How can you think so low?” He scoffed at me. I know she is not like others, but I’m scared of losing her. My dad is money minded. He can sell this truth for millions.

“I trust her, but I know my dad,” I said getting up from my seat. I grabbed the file and left to my room to get her signature.

Tonight, I’m going to make my secret wife legal. I want her with me forever, at any cost. I want my loveless contract to turn into a marriage contract. As I entered, she was busy making a bed for my son in his cradle. He is crawling down from her arms, looking at me. I took him from his mother.

“Seems Ian is not interested in sleeping” I laughed, nuzzling my nose with his. He giggled, holding my face with his little hands. She grabbed the file from me and placed it on the table.

“Baby, I need your sign in those papers,” I said kissing Ian.

“Ok, just give me some time to have a shower. Please make him sleep,” she said tying her hair tight. I obeyed her.

She returned after a while. My son is sleeping peacefully on my chest. She sighed in relief, looking at him sleeping. I walked in and placed him carefully in his cradle. She looks so exhausted. She walked out to the balcony facing the city filled with beautiful lights. I followed her with my file.

I kept the file on the recliner and back hugged her. She leaned on me, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

“Why are you looking so dull today?” I asked, kissing her nape. She remained silent.

“I want you to sign these papers,” I asked, forwarding a pen.

“What are those papers?” She asked. Her question surprised me. It’s the first time she is questioning me. I felt so weird. She is behaving so weirdly from the past two days.

“I want to make our marriage legal” I smiled. She turned around, pushing me away.

“No!” She scowled in anger. The world around me frozen, hearing her.

“I want to make you my wife officially” I added, trying to gain a positive answer.

“Why?”