29

29- Hide n Seek

Morning,

"Sid, I was thinking to visit the temple. Will you both join?" She asked, looking at them while having breakfast. Sana looked at Sid to get his answer.

"Sana... Do you also have any problem visiting a temple?" She asked sarcastically, mocking Sid.

"No, aunty!!" she said nodding her head.

"Good girl! Get ready, we will go, and he will drop us," she said happily.

30mins later,

Sana walked downstairs dressing in a causal outfit which Sid brought after an enormous struggle.

"You will come like this?" His mom asked in surprise, looking at her long top and jeans. She looked at Sid, blinking her eyes.

"Don't you have any saree or lehenga?" His mom asked walking to her. Sana just glued her like in fear.

"I understood!! Come, I had a saree for you" she said dragging her to her room.

"Aunty, no..!!" she requested.

"What, no? You look so good in saree!!" she said, placing the saree on her shoulder. "Look at yourself," she said pulling her to the dressing-table mirror. She caressed the soft silk of the red saree.

"Don't you like it?" She asked, standing behind.

"But I don't know how to handle or wear it!! It's my first time" she mumbled with sadness.

"It's my infinity time. I can help you well!!" She helped her in draping the saree and within minutes she turned stunning.

"So beautiful!!" His mom complimented, keeping kajal behind her ear. She felt so happy admiring herself in the mirror.

"Shall we go? Sid is waiting!" She said smiling. Her heart jumped hearing his name. The way he reacted for buying a little traditional dress. He got so angry and gave her a harsh bite.

"Aunty!! Please... I can't come out like this" she said, holding her hand.

"But why?"

"He doesn't like traditional wear! Please don't tell him, but he gets angry if I wear " She said in a scared tone.

"Oh, I will manage. Come with me and don't get scared. He will not do anything " His mom assured getting her out. She walked behind her, hiding herself. Sid was waiting outside near the car.

"How long, mom? It's getting late for my m...meeting!" His words frozen, looking at her attire. She was fisting her saree in nervousness, feeling his gaze.

"How is she looking?" His mom chuckled with a wink, looking at him lost.

"Hmm, good!" He gulped, clearing his throat.

"Let's start!!" she said, getting in the car. Sana occupied the seat beside her, and Sid closed the door like a gentleman. He occupied the passenger seat beside William, and they left for the temple. All the way, he locked his eyes on the rare mirror, admiring her.

Temple,

"Thanks for dropping," His mom said getting out of the car.

"Shall I wait?" Sid asked with excitement.

"You said you had an important meeting!" his mom teased with a smile.

"Yes, but how can you return alone? We had only one car" He gave a lame reason making her laugh.

"William will drop you and come to pick us. What say will!" His mom chuckled.

"Yes," William uttered smiling.