14

A/n- read my published book mafia's possession... If you liked the story... I will make it sidnaaz too... It all depends on your interest... Do tell me and also share my new id to all your friends

14- It Hurts

Sid pov,

I'm so annoyed looking at her performance. I was so pissed up with her performance. I called her inside and started pouring out my anger, but she remained gulping lumps.

What the shitt is this? Will anyone say this as a final review!!" I shouted, smacking the file on my desk.

"I... I will checkkk one more" she uttered, not looking up in fear.

"You worked one week on it and what you did?" I shouted in anger. I just don't wanna fall weak looking into her eyes.

"I... I'm sorry " She whimpered, shivering at my angry glare.

"I gave you job, not as per contract. I gave it because I trusted your talent and grades." I shouted, raising my eyes to meet hers.

"I want an explanation, not your sorry!!" I said in a serious tone. She shivered, stepping back.

"Come here !!" I ordered. But she rooted like a statue, not moving an inch.

"Come hereee!!" I roared she moved back in fear. She took baby steps to reach the spot.

"Say what's your problem? Are you not interested to work?" I asked in a calm tone.

"I... I... " she shuttered stepping back once more and stopped hearing his voice.

"Remove your ID card " I commanded. I love this shivering hands to kiss them. I love those blinking eyes looking at mine in nervousness. I want to have some fun time now.

"I'm sorry, please just give one chance sir" she pleaded moving back.

"I will give a chance after punishing you. Come on, remove your id card now" I demanded little serious.

"Please, " She whispered, moving back.

"Remove your ID card before I rip your dress" I shouted in anger. She silently removed her Id card and gave me. I took her card and kept it in my blazer pocket. I removed blazer and placed it on the chair beside me.

"Sir!! We are in the office." She remained.

"You're not my employee now until you get back your card and now I can punish you the way I want and don't refer me, sir," I said pinning her on the hard glass wall. I leaned down to her neck to remove her shirt top two buttons. She pushed me away with her hands.

"You really deserve a high punishment "I snapped, pinning her both hands on her head. I leaned down and kissed her neck. I nuzzled my nose on her neck, tickling her. She giggled in pleasure. But I want to listen to her moan my name. I gave a hickey over her neck, making her scream.

"Ahhh, sir!!" She screamed in pain, taking her hands out of my grip, and pushing me back. Again, messed up my mood, this time I won't be easy. She deserves a right punishment and learns a lesson.

"Si... Sir!! Amber!!" She whispered.

Finally, my eyes fell on Amber who is standing looking at us. If she finds all my plan will be ruined.

"What the hell is that review?" I shouted, diverting the topic. Amber stepped in towards us and I faked not noticing her.

"Sir!!" She mumbled.

"You!! I was just about to call you, but you came. Good, can you explain me what you taught her about her job? " I shouted at Amber, pouring my frustration on her. She really irked me by disturbing my romantic moment. I was busy punishing my baby and this dirty bitch messed my plans.

"Sir, actually I told her, but she is not learning. Always asking James for help in her work." She complained.

"What!! Is it true" I asked looking at Sana. She didn't respond to me.

"She is unfit for this job " amber added, making me think about my own judgement.

"I know how to teach her. Amber, please arrange a standing desk for her in my cabin. Today she will complete this review standing in my cabin." I said, looking at Sana.

She may be thinking I will not fire her so she can dance as she likes. Today I should teach her not to disobey me or push me off. Amber left my cabin to make arrangement, and I turned to get back to my seat.

"S.... S... Sir .. Sidd " She whispered, calling me in her shivering tone.

"Keep Quiet for a while," I said, occupying my seat. I don't want Amber to know my secret life. She came after a while with a tall laptop table. Of 3.5 feet.

"Thank you, amber! You can leave and please get me Carl's project done by evening " I allocated her work to get her focused. She nodded her head with a yes and left us leaving alone.

"Go, start your work" I said Sana and walked to the door, locking it inside.

I can hear my own steps walking towards her. As I moved behind, I heard her fast-beating heart. I think she is nervous or scared. I moved back and hugged her, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Calm down, I will never hurt you" I whispered, kissing her nape. She held the table edge, not moving. I felt my hand wet on my wrist. She is crying!!

I turned her around, cupping her teary face.

"Baby, why your crying? I will not hurt you. Don't get scared" I whispered gently, wiping her tears off her beautiful face.

"I... I'mmm s.... So... Sorryyyy " She sobbed, looking down. I pulled her chin up to face me.

"Why your sorry?"

"For not performing well " She mumbled, I think I reacted so high on this innocent soul.

"You should be sorry for pushing me away, and I'm sorry for expecting high performance. I will train you for good. " I assured, kissing her forehead. She looked at me with a different expression. Suddenly she hugged me. I think she got so emotional by this.

"I just acted to divert Amber and you don't argue with Amber. Learn to obey, she is your superior at work." I explained rubbing her back. She has broken the hug and looked at me.

"She is not good. Always yelling on me, " She snapped, turning away.

"Ok, come on, let me complete your punishment and then will deal with this file." I said, hugging her from behind. I gently pulled her in a back hug and kissed her nape.

" Remember! Sid!!" I remained before biting her neck, marking my passion.

"Ahh , it's hurts" She whimpered in pain. I sucked the hickey, placing wet kisses over her neck. I turned her around and pinned her on the wall, lifting her up .

"Wrap your legs around my waist" I said, digging my face in her neck. I kissed her neck and kissed her valley. I penetrated my tongue in her deep valley. She arched her back, fisting my hair in pleasure. I moved my hand over her shirt to rip it apart, but she landed her legs on my toes and struggled to get away which irking me. I glared in anger.

"Please, don't get angryyy ... We are in office. Pleaserre" She pleaded scared of my angry.

"Get back home now, wait outside office I will pick you in 5mins " I said walking away.

"My Id" She asked in a low tone.

"Say sorry, I will give back this Id card " I demanded, taking out the card from my blazer pocket.

"Why sorry?" She asked innocently.

"From morning you pushed me thrice...and referred me sir when I'm romancing, and I decided today to push you well taking a step ahead. This sorry can lessen your punishment little." I said in a husky tone.

"But you said you won't hurt me" She whispered in her hitched breath.

"My punishments meant by pleasure yet pain. You can express it" I said walking to my chair. She looked with wide eyes.

"Time up last 3mins " I reminded.

"Sorry" She uttered grabbing id card and ran out of the cabin. My eyes followed her until she disappears. I informed William and took my private elevator. I was so excited to explore her.