21

21- Holy Mess

Midnight,

She was sleeping on the bed. He is sleeping, resting his back on the bed rest beside her. Her nightmare distracted his sleep. She screamed in sleep, “It hurts, don’t hit me” She cried in her sleep, which clenched his heart. He pulled her in his embrace.

“I’m very sorry! I promise, I will never hurt you “ He whispered hugging her.

“I will never hurt you!” He mumbled rubbing her back and soon she dozen off into deep sleep. His eyes fell on the red marks on her hands.

“All because of my stupidity!!” He cursed himself seeing her state. He got down from the bed and grabbed an ointment and applied on her legs, hands all over the marks, and walked out of the room after fixing her quilt and ac temperature.

Next morning,

Sana pov,

As the sunrays reached my window, my sleep left me. I stretched my arms and jumped out of bed. I was feeling better today. I got ready and left down and occupied the seat beside William. After waiting 10-15 mins Mr. Monster got in the car and we left for office.

Office,

As always, I entered before him, and he came after a while. All the staff wished him a good morning, whereas I lost in watching him. My eyes fell on his hand with was tied up with a bandage around his palm. Last night it’s fine. What happened overnight? I thought, confused, settling in my chair. After battling back my silly thought, I heard my cabin door swing open. I looked at the direction James walked in with a pale face.

“Hey! James,“ I cheered with a smile.

“Hi, Angel” He mumbled, placing his bag on the table. He is looking so upset.

“Why are you looking dull?” I asked with concern.

“I failed in arranging money for the operation. I’m about to reach the deadline” He said in tears.

“But you asked for an advance from Mr. Siddarth?” I asked, looking at him.

“He rejected it!!” He said in tears. What? How can he do this?

“Don’t worry, we can do something!“ I said, trying to calm him.

“I don’t have anyone in my world except her.” He sobbed, breaking down in tears.

“Calm down, James! We can find a way,” I whispered, rubbing his palm. Suddenly, my eyes fell on the person standing near my cabin door. Sid is standing leaning on the door with a smirk dancing on his lips. I removed my hand away from James not to mess his life.

“S... Sir!” I whispered in fear. It terrified me. What if he misunderstands me again and hits me hard? James got up along with me, hiding his tears.

“Where is amber?” He asked with a smile.

“She didn’t come yet!“ I said.

“It’s 10.15 am“ He stated like I don’t have a watch.

“Sir, she comes to the office at 10.30 daily. Don’t you know? But she says she had special permission from the boss,” I asked in a taunting tone. He gave her so much lenience that she always jumps on everyone in the office and act like she was the boss.

“When she comes, sent her to my cabin!” He said to me and turned his eyes towards James who is sitting at his desk.

“James, Can you get me Mr. Cole file?” He said in a calm tone, but I felt so fishy. James left to the next cabin to get the file, leaving us alone. He turned back to leave.

“S... Sirrr!“ I shouted from behind. He stopped, turning around.

“He didn’t do anything now also. We are just talking about his personal life. Already he is in so much pain, please don’t show your anger on him” I requested him, but he just left, passing a smile. Why he asked about amber, will he punish her? The thought of getting her punished got me a broad smile. I feel so happy and excited to see that witch get a lesson.

As I’m enjoying my imagination, she entered our cabin in a most revealing dirty dress. A tight black dress till her thighs and it’s open on her either side of her waist. She is wearing Beach outfit in office. Wow!! What a dress code. This monster may like such dirty dresses, but I am glad he didn’t get such a dress to me.

“Sir asked you to meet him!” I said, not looking at her. She looks worse than a mud pig, even the pig feels insulted by my comparison. She reapplied her lipstick and walked out.

After a while, James didn’t return. Did he fire him!! I walked out to confront him. Today it’s too much, I can’t accept this. I should fight for him, at least. I placed my ID card on the sensor and unlocked his cabin door, but the scenery in front of my eyes gave me a 100 volts shock.

Amber was standing beside him, bending down, showing herself. He looked at her with a different look. Such a wrong timing!! Maybe this is the reason he never punishes amber. When he made me sign a contract, why not he do the same with all girls around? I pulled the door to close it and get away, but my heart stopped me from doing it.

I waited a few more minutes looking at her moves and he seems to enjoy it.

“Ms. Amber, can you please stand in front of me” He ordered standing up from his chair.

Will he make out with her here? She had her ID card! Hush!! I got mad. When he is in mood, will ID card stop him!! But I didn’t like seeing him with her like this. How can he do this!!

“You know Amber, I promised myself not to raise my hand ever in my life. To make myself remember it, I got my hand in this condition” He said raising his bandaged hand. This means he got hurt himself! She was silent.

“You did mistake seducing me. It’s a big sin and you should get punished and today you will punish yourself. Come on, slap yourself!“ He chuckled, folding his hand up to his chest.

“What! You!!” she muttered in anger.

“You don’t have time or option, slap yourself!! Or else every girl in my office will slap you twice,” He said smirking. I shivered at his evil gesture, but somewhere deep in my heart, I loved it!

“Do it!! I should hear the sound“ He shouted in anger. She shivered in front of him. She got her hand and gave herself a light slap. He laughed at her.

“Ok, let’s go out. Everyone will gift you lunch with a menu of 50 slaps on your two beautiful cheeks” He chuckled with an evil smirk.

“Last chance!” He whispered, standing Infront of her. She gave a big slap on her cheek. I ran away, closing the door. I gave very least care about anything around. My heart was ready to burst with fear. I was so nervous my body was shivering at the incidents that happened around me from morning. He looked devil, but still, I like devil today. I hated him yesterday, but now scared or liking or what!! My mind was messed up with thoughts.