30

30- Is it Love?

Sana pov,

He is not angry with my saree or me. He is so good. And what did he just do? Kissed me!! I was all red hearing her mom's satire. She is pulling his leg too much. I never knew that he had such a cute bonding with his mother, and he is a baby. That's so cute to see.

"Come here!" His mom called out, getting me out of my trance. He left his office and we both are alone.

"Yes, Aunty" I walked to her.

"If you're not comfortable in saree, you can change!" She said with a smile.

"Its fine, aunty" I whispered.

"Then I need to talk about something. Sit here" she pulled me down to sit beside her.

"Thank you so much dear, I never saw him so happy in life. His life is so exhausting and hopeless. Every time working and counting that money. He even doesn't know how to live, what is life!! Behind money every second!! But now, I believe he will learn how to live!!" She said with all happiness cupping my cheeks lovely. I was so surprised to see her emotional side.

"Why are you looking at me confused? Maybe thinking I gave you huge responsibility. " She asked, looking into my eyes. I can't fake that I care for him. We had a contract and from where feelings are coming? He don't love me nor I!!"

"You don't love him?" She asked straight, shocking me.

"Actually, Aunty..." I don't know what to talk about.

"Say" she demanded, but with concern.

"I... We don't have any love. I don't have a shelter or a job. He offered me both in exchange for living together. I know it's like selling my soul, but...." My flow of words has been struck as she held my hand to stop.

"I know it, he told me. He told me you don't like him, still accepted as he pressurized too. Don't think big. That you sold self-respect and all. He maybe Siddharth Edward for the world but he is my Sid. He never disrespects a girl and especially you, What you think he doesn't love you, and just got you to pass time enjoying? If so, erase that idea!! He already fell for you and can't withdraw. Due to incidents of childhood, he is not able to accept or believe in love and marriage, but dear, he wants you forever. He wants to hold you forever. He is cheating his heart and not realizing his own feelings but trust me. He loves you and will never hurt you. I expect you to be truthful with your own self. I can assure his love, but you should change him for good. Make him believe that there is a world and life beyond money." She said,

"How can you be so sure? I don't know him well. He had a lot of anger," I spoke out in surprise.

"Try to know. If you ever feel hurt, call me," She said grabbing out my phone.

"Pin?" I asked as she unlocked it with her finger.

"We both had the same phones. My son treats both of us equal and soon beyond, " She chuckled with a smile. She don't know his anger, but I know. He is dangerous. I just heard her. She shared all things about his childhood habits, likes, and dislikes. She is a sweet mom. He is so lucky to have her, and his father is really mad to break his happy family. I think his parent's separation killed his happiness and motive of life. Glad!! After two months of living together, I found a few details about his past life: it turned evening easily.

We both are talking about random stuff and the car's sound halted us.

"Look, now my son will enter with two big parcels" She whispered in a low tone.

"What in parcels?" I asked, confused.

"Sarees!" She winked at me. OMG!! Will he again embarrass me!! He doesn't like traditional wear. As I lost in my battle of thoughts, he walked in with three big parcels. He really decided to get embarrassed again.

"Oh, my son got a gift for me" she chuckled excitedly, grabbing the bags from his hand. He looked at me with a sad face. His mom unpacked them, extracting sarees of multiple colors that are netted and transparent too.

"Wrong selection! how can I wear youngster's style? Sana you try them " She said making him jump. His smile returned with a big curve.

"Mom, you may like this," He said, giving her another package. It has her favourite collection. He knows how to satisfy all. Dirty mind, yet sweet.

"Have a shower, we can have dinner" she told him. He glared at me, sighing to follow him. His mom noticed it too, I think.

"Go!!" she added seriousness as he climbed stairs, kicking on every step like an angry kid.

After some time, she looked at me with a smile.

"Go call him for dinner, " She said to my surprise. I left to his room, hoping his mood to be fine. I found his door open, I entered his room to search him out. My eyes popped out of my sockets at the poster I saw in front. Oh, God!! Wrong timing!!" He just walked out of the bathroom in his night short half naked. I closed my eyes with my hands, but my brain poked me to look once more. Before I open my eyes, I felt a tight grip on my shoulders pulling me onto the bed. He pulled me onto the bed, hovering over me. I gasped at his sudden move.

"A.. Aunty is waiting down!" I mumbled shyly.

"Then why you came up?" He asked in a husky tone shaking his head. Water drops sprinkled on my face from his wet hair.

"Aww... She told me to invite you for dinner" I whispered blushing hard.

"My mom knows what I want!!" He whispered, kissing my cheeks.

"Don't do it, I will scream!!" I warned as he held my shirt to remove it.

"Oh really, scream!" He demanded, gripping my shirt in his fist.

"Aunty!!" I whispered to scare him.

"Not Aunty... I will call wait!" He whispered in a husky tone.

"Momm!! Mommy!!" He screamed, scaring the hell out of me.

"She will hear, idiot!!" I scolded, grabbing him back by his neck. He fell over me. I can feel his still wet abs on my tummy, making me feel like jelly under him. I feel like touching him once. I never touched any man in my life. I want to know how hard his body is, but it's risky to do that now. My one step can provoke him to take 10 more steps. My dirty thoughts are brushed out hearing his voice.

"You know, today is my favourite day with my favourite girls. You look so stunning in that outfit. " He said in a husky tone, curling my hair which fell on my face. I felt it different, I feel it something different which is beyond words and beyond expression. Is it Love?

"Can I kiss you once?" He asked like a gentleman spreading his weight on his legs. Did I really hear it!! He is asking permission!! Oh, God!

"Can I? Just a small kiss" He begged like a desperate kid asking for one chocolate. My heart opened its door, breaking the lock with his cute pout key. My blood started flowing like a flood to my face, making the shade of red. My hands wrapped around his neck, moving to his hair. We had a sweet small, lovely kiss, pausing the world in his passion. He knew it!! He knows how to make me breathless in his passion. He knows how to make me moan, placing gentle bites on my lips extracting every inch. It feels like he is an artist painting my lips with his, making them red and swollen. We pulled out the kiss after a while. He lied besides, panting. We can hear our own heartbeats echoing in this room.

"You taste.." he paused breathing hard. "Better than honey!!" I added, making him amused.

"Naughty girl!! I love this" He giggled, pulling me in a hug tickling me.

"Dinner is ready!!" We heard his mom shouted from the dining hall, making me remember the reason I came.

"Let's go!! Aunty is waiting!!" I said, pushing his face away with my palm. He pushed my hand and dug his face into my neck, placing wet kisses.

"If we don't go, she will come!" I said in angry. I seriously don't want to get embarrassed again. From morning its fifth time. I'm not ready for sixth.

Somehow, I was convinced, and we had dinner together. But the war starts now. Looking at his face, I understood that he wants to do something more tonight. Desperate!! But how will he manage his mom? I wonder how she easily accepted this live-in.

"Come to the room" He signed with his eyes before climbing the stairs. Hush, can't he stay in control for few days.